G13 Labs giveaway

Joolz

Our good friends at Attitude Seedbank have kindly donated 3 x G13 Labs prize packs

each prize pack contains a G13 Labs T-shirt,  G13 Labs metal tray, a G13 Labs air freshener , G13 labs seed catalogue and and a 5 pack of G13 Labs Sunset Vibes (Autos)

IMG_4876.jpg

To enter, all you need to do is post in this thread, but only after you have visited the Cream of the Crop section, voted and left a comment of encouragement, no vote and comment means no entry here !

Usual UK420 comps rules apply, its open to all members who register before today

Life time subbies get three goes, annual subbies get two goes, every body else gets one go each
posting more than your allowed amount will mean disqualification!

Comp closes at midnight GMT on the 20th of July

good luck everyone  :yep:

• Like 34

since it's g13 labs gear which I think is really cool im just going to break the promise to the wife demanding no more competitions lol. sorry wifey but you know it is how it goes.

• Like 11

I'm fascinated to know what G13 Labs air freshener smells like lol If it's weed then it kinda defeats the purpose lollollol

Whoever wins has GOT to post to tell us what the air freshener smells like lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 11

im flowering 2 of their purple haze at the moment,just 3 week into flowering freebees from choice,but great plants

so im in just for the t-shirt  and air freshener lol

• Like 4

Cool one joolz an attitude, G13 labs gear is cool. 
I need one off those trays, sweet as. 
I’ll drop #1 here. :smoke:

Edited by Amo
  • Like 3

Choo Choo! The 2100 has just arrived a couple of minutes past the hour and will depart as soon as everyone is seated.

• Like 3

We hope you enjoy your trip with us today, we are delighted to announce there are snacks and drinks on board as well as a complementary cake with each bong hit ordered.

• Like 3

Our coffee shop is open 24/7 and I hear the special of the day is Trainwreck. 

Time of arrival is dependent on how baked the train operator is and whether he remembers where the brakes are.

(fuck knows lol was looking for something to reply with and that came to top of me head).

Edited by dannychoo
  • Like 4