Vax 2

Jay.89

Hi guys, 

Anyone got any reviews on the Vax 2? Been looking at one of these as I cut out tobacco couple years back and been in a regular vape. 

Also, any alternatives to a device like this? 

I'm UK based. 

I think you mean the Pax 2 right?

They are pretty good but imo the Storz and Bickel Mighty when used with capsules takes some beating.

e2a sorry there is a vax vape I see.

never heard of them before making vapes. Vacuum cleaners  yes lol but not vapes. Sounds like a Pax rip off.

Edited by bartman
  • Like 2

The mighty is pretty decent like I'd recommend them :bong: not used any other portable vaporiser though

• Like 1

crafty is decent too just not the same batterry strength as the mighty but the vaporizer part is the same. decent for one or two people especially if you keep it charged.

Mine died within warranty so got a free replacement which has now died after maybe 4 or 5 years with the same battery and almost daily use as sole vaporizer. Tech might have moved on since then but it produced decent vapour, far better than the old ones like iolite