Finding Dad his high

guerillamann

Hi guys,

My old man is plenty fit in his head but the legs/knees let him down nowadays and no matter what the doctors prescribe it’s either anti inflammatory pills which don’t work (he has a couple of conditions meaning he can’t even take ibuprofen) or painkillers that do nothing other than mask it until the end of day/next morning he wakes up.

What I’m asking is, does anyone know of a relatively easy auto strain to grow which has the ‘up and at em’ but with the pain relief and that they have personally grown, used and reviewed? 

I’ve been looking at the likes of Tangerine Dream, Green Gelato or Hulkberry just because I know he wouldn’t want to be stoned and feel it impedes him and they’re relatively high THC and yield for quick autos.

I’m looking to get two grows done by Xmas (prob a little too ambitious I know) and make him edibles meaning he can just take one or two pieces of chocolate or caps a day.

Any help is very appreciated 

Thanks

• Like 1

try a sour diesel auto,

also, have you thought/herd about grounding/earthing...youtube it, 

I have tinnitus, hyperacusis..and some other shit that drives me nuts sometimes, grounding is something that i feel just helps abit, 

all in all, good luck buddy, hope you get your dad back

peace

• Like 1

just go slow if he’s not a toker, because you can scare people away if they get ‘to’ medicated the first time.

remember, in edible form cannabis is stronger/more effective medically. It’s a great anti inflammatory plant and should help, also helps your head space when not mobile..

read loads and good luck, it will help.. :stoned: 

Edited by twigs
  • Like 3

Go for a Sweet Seeds cbd style auto.

He will probably get wasted on too much thc else.  Will ruin his day.

Sweet Pure CBD is not an auto but I have it at 8 weeks in flower now, hoping to test it against Fibromyalgia on one person and MS n wheelchair bound on another.

High CBD, low THC is the way I feel.

Sweet Seeds for the win ;)

Insp.

Edited by Inspiration101
  • Like 2

I too have not been able to take prescription painkillers for a while and weeds been my only painkiller. Smokings no longer an option so 
Ive been dosing caps a while now, i find it alot easier to manage doses over baking, the oils also been easier on my stomach.  

Is the plan to test them yourself first and are you limited to running autos? I have run a few regs and fems that have been good to micro dose in the past but little experience with autos

• Like 1

11 hours ago, chilled artist said:

try a sour diesel auto,

also, have you thought/herd about grounding/earthing...youtube it, 

I have tinnitus, hyperacusis..and some other shit that drives me nuts sometimes, grounding is something that i feel just helps abit, 

all in all, good luck buddy, hope you get your dad back

peace

Awesome! Talk about fast and fruity :yahoo:

11 hours ago, twigs said:

just go slow if he’s not a toker, because you can scare people away if they get ‘to’ medicated the first time.

remember, in edible form cannabis is stronger/more effective medically. It’s a great anti inflammatory plant and should help, also helps your head space when not mobile..

read loads and good luck, it will help.. :stoned: 

10 hours ago, Inspiration101 said:

Go for a Sweet Seeds cbd style auto.

He will probably get wasted on too much thc else.  Will ruin his day.

Sweet Pure CBD is not an auto but I have it at 8 weeks in flower now, hoping to test it against Fibromyalgia on one person and MS n wheelchair bound on another.

High CBD, low THC is the way I feel.

Sweet Seeds for the win ;)

Insp.

Incredible bud and props to you :thumsup: 

I was more doubtful I would get anywhere near the THC amounts described as they would be in ideal conditions of course. He's nearly fully retired and still has older family members who rely on him so I thought the THC might at least relieve his stress levels as well as manage pain, please correct me if I'm wrong though.

1 hour ago, highcontrast said:

I too have not been able to take prescription painkillers for a while and weeds been my only painkiller. Smokings no longer an option so 
Ive been dosing caps a while now, i find it alot easier to manage doses over baking, the oils also been easier on my stomach.  

Is the plan to test them yourself first and are you limited to running autos? I have run a few regs and fems that have been good to micro dose in the past but little experience with autos

I was going to do caps for him as I could happily spend hours filling them and they're so inconspicuous, with a solid shelf life that I'd probably end up dosing with them too. My friend in Wales currently doses daily with them and chocolates so that's what got me thinking.

Cheers for the input guys!

He's not a smoker at all but said he wouldn't mind something that gives him a bit of a euphoric high so he can enjoy walks with my mum etc and not have the difficulties of her waiting for him and/or being in pain. He has bad arthritis which has certainly taken a real tole the past five years and he's so motivated about doing something that I don't want to be a Debbie downer in anyway, but, I also don't want him counting on this as a wonder drug but we have talked today and agreed everything takes 90 days to trial and error. 

I appreciate the scare him away comments too. I'll be sure to make it known that over indulging isn't the best but you live and learn. I think he'd be more worried if his heart rate sky rocketed and gave himself anxiety but we spoke in length today about options and what I was happily prepared to do. 

He recently watched "Gone to Pot: American Road Trip" and "Gordon, Gino And Fred American Road Trip" so knows fully well that he can be in a state of giggles but it can turn into 'I've had too much and room spin' all too quickly, especially on the edibles side.

What I was surprised about is even my Dad said that my Mum would probably try it in his company, with a day off after of course, and he'd let me know what she thinks if and when the time comes!

Fingers crossed it becomes decriminalised before the rents get a taste for it and badgering me for some culinary delights.

have a smoke with him so he knows how to smoke weed too lol if he’s going to smoke it..

I gave a purey to an older member of my family when they asked, that used to smoke tobacco, I said ‘go slow’ take a couple and rest, ..they sucked it dry in a minute lol ended up cuddling the toilet having massive 4 hr long whitey, that was that, never smoked another one..

loves the canna coconut oil though :stoned: stops her hand cramps at night and general pain where applied.

good luck with it dude :stoned: it really will work

• Like 1

17 hours ago, guerillamann said:

He has bad arthritis

Cider vinegar will cure this in a surprisingly short time.

1 tablespoon a day in a glass of water with honey to taste.

Must have ‘with the mother’ written on the bottle, Means it’s not been pasteurised.

A British nurse called Margaret hills had the idea, set up a clinic, cured a bunch of people, wrote books about it, it works.

It annoys me that drs don’t tell people about this sort of thing.
:smokin:

Edited by Era
  • Like 1