My favourite coffeeshops

Essexturk420

Good evening  

Being a newbie to forum i fort i would jus like to get involved  .. 

Ive been amsterdam around 8 times now, and people ask am i getting bored yet ... im like fuck no my trips get better and better each time i go . Reason for this is i do my research in to the coffeeshops before i get there so i no a ruff idea , so here a couple my favourite ones 

In no particular order

Sibera 

Rookies 

The plug 

Green house 

The stud 

Het ballonnetje 

Het gelderse 

Easytimes 

Dekroon

Spirit 

Mr k & co

Blackstar 

For me these are my favourite places to go chill , but if anyone else has any other suggestions i love to here it 

My next trips booked for November 

And i cant wait 

#OckenDam 

#Essexturk420 

I’ve not been for a while. Last time I went most it seemed like half had closed down. It isn’t what it used to be unfortunately. 

UK coffee shops are good now. Charge Amsterdam prices to make it seem authentic too :)

I picked up 3.5g of Biscoff on Friday as it is dry at the moment. As good as anything I ever smoked in dam, Vegas or San Diego. 

Edited by Kev.k

• 2 months later...

Was just taking a peek at current Coffeeshop menus and prices and saw to my astonishment that Popeye still has pink-kush on the menu after all these years and........ @€18 per gram it's currently... Top of the menu to you!:ouch:

I went in years ago when searching for excellence and Pink Kush was recommended as something special and it was so so so veeeerrrrryyyy disappointing in comparison to any other weed bought that day!

Pink weed for naive tourists and a charming sales pitch to ask for mad money, The trick is still playing out  :toldya:

Haven't been for years now used to go quite a lot for 'innovation in the dam' so not sure if these have gone of the boil or not now. 

Grey area

Bluebird cafe 

Resin - great for relaxing lots of seating and upstairs den.