THC and CBD testing 'equipment'...

zeroG

Just watched that urban remo chap test some weed with a bunch of stuff. Does anyone know about the machine and the stuff to do it? Just interested in seeing how close I get to the seed potency prediction...

Haven't watched the video but he will most likely be using a gas chromatograph/mass spectrometer and/or HPLC high pressure liquid chromatograph. 

I have a Fisons GC8000, you can pick them up fairly cheap but the software is about £2,000. :fear:     Plus, you'll need a BOC account for the helium or hydrogen carrier gas. 

• Like 4

Yup...Moving on.

THe BOC account I can manage, the rest is too complicated.

For some reason I assumeed that there would be something like a diabetic blood sugar meter or similar by now.

There are some handheld units on the market which pair with a phone app, couldn't say how accurate they are.  Search MYDX :)    

9 minutes ago, buddy13 said:

the purple pro is pretty good and very portable:yep:

This is gonna be a risky Google as it sounds like something I'd find in my missus's bed side drawer.:unsure:

• Like 9

I'd love to be able to test my decarbed bud, or infusion strength when making edibles.

Looked into mydx before but wasn't quite convinced.

Purple pro does look like a better bit of kit, unfortunately wouldnt suit my needs as only provides info on THC and CBD.

Wouldn't mind sending off some of my edibles to be tested as I'm curious how far off im getting my estimates but as far as I'm aware the nearest place I can do that is Spain right?