Story and oil questions

Irdu

I'm new here so hello everyone. First of all I want to say sorry for my english, I'll do my best but it's not my native language.

Here is my story. My mum (she is 49yo) has a cancer. They discovered this few months ago. It's bowel cancer but it already spreaded on another organs. It is bad, doctors realized it during operation, they cut off part of bowel, part of stomach and one kidney. Right now mum is in hospital, it's 5th week there after operation (two of them to be clear), she is in bad but stable state. The problem is some kind of liquid leak from part of bowel. There are metastates also. What I understood from last conversation with doctor is that they will let her go home to be with us. It's seems like they aren't giving a lot of chances. But I still have hope. I read and watched a lot about RSO, I'm already prepared with equipment but I still have some questions and it would be great if any of you guys would help me.

1. Even if it will not help with this leak (but who knows, sometimes it makes miracles right?) then it's totally safe for my mum to take it right? I'm concerned about high effect so I think I will start with really small doses.

2. How should she take it? Suppositories or orally? Mixed with something like coconut oil or pure?

3. I'm still not sure about preparation. I was thinking that I will do decarboxylation in pyrex putted on hot plate ( correct?) but: when is the moment for taking off from risecooker? And how long shoud I keep it on 120 C? I have laser thermomether so I should be able to control temp. during process.

4. How dry should buds be? Like.. if you roll it between your fingers it should crash?

• Like 1

On 28/05/2020 at 3:04 PM, Irdu said:

I'm new here so hello everyone. First of all I want to say sorry for my english, I'll do my best but it's not my native language.

Here is my story. My mum (she is 49yo) has a cancer. They discovered this few months ago. It's bowel cancer but it already spreaded on another organs. It is bad, doctors realized it during operation, they cut off part of bowel, part of stomach and one kidney. Right now mum is in hospital, it's 5th week there after operation (two of them to be clear), she is in bad but stable state. The problem is some kind of liquid leak from part of bowel. There are metastates also. What I understood from last conversation with doctor is that they will let her go home to be with us. It's seems like they aren't giving a lot of chances. But I still have hope. I read and watched a lot about RSO, I'm already prepared with equipment but I still have some questions and it would be great if any of you guys would help me.

1. Even if it will not help with this leak (but who knows, sometimes it makes miracles right?) then it's totally safe for my mum to take it right? I'm concerned about high effect so I think I will start with really small doses.

2. How should she take it? Suppositories or orally? Mixed with something like coconut oil or pure?

3. I'm still not sure about preparation. I was thinking that I will do decarboxylation in pyrex putted on hot plate ( correct?) but: when is the moment for taking off from risecooker? And how long shoud I keep it on 120 C? I have laser thermomether so I should be able to control temp. during process.

4. How dry should buds be? Like.. if you roll it between your fingers it should crash?

Sorry to hear about your mum. Im by far no expert, but will happily pass on info I've read over the years. And hope someone can correct me if I'm wrong as wouldn't want to give incorrect information on something so serious.

1. I believe the recommended dose for late stage cancer patients is 1g per day. But I'd recommend building up to that, you can build a tolerance to it which reduces the 'high' effect.

2. Whichever method is most comfortable I'd probably suggest.

3. Once bubbles have stopped forming, that's usually an indicator that decarb has completed.

4 buds should be dry for best results. When stems snap after bending is a decent rule of thumb.

All the best, and all the positive vibes I can muster for you mother.

• Like 3

Guest icki

I just keep the oil in a syringe and squirt as needed into a capsule.Maybe take that approach at first.The size of a grain of rice squirted into a capsule taken orally, should be a good starting point.

Even that amount of oil at first can be a bit trippy.But you soon build up a tolerance to a gram a day.

Atb

Edited by icki

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you for your answers, I appreciate it!

So I just did the RSO but I think I fu**** up. When I had no a lot left in ricecooker a put it to he pyrex and that in hot oil bath. There was still alcohol goin. Suddenly a saw It was 170c of veg oil but RSO was abour 120-130, I was afraid and took it out. After that there were no bubble more, I think I just missed decarboxylation step, is that possible that it happened in 5 minutes or even less beacuse of high temperature? The bubbles changed in some moment but it was short period I think. There was a liitle smoke, it means the THC is gone? I hope not. It has nice color, but there are few black spots on the bottom of pyrex. What do you guys think? Iv veg oil was 170c it doesn't mean that my RSO was also right? It's was so simple and still I might fu**** this.....

At that temperature you have decarbonisation so that step was not necessary with your method.

you have lost all the terpenes at that temp and probably burnt it a bit.

wont taste very nice but should still work as a medicine. 

you may find making butter is an easier process....my mother is 80, terminal and it’s how I dose her....best of luck to a fellow warrior.

(if it’s bowel cancer I would consider suppository RSO when u get the process correct) 

I think there was a decarboxylation beacuse when i heated it again to 120C there was no bubble activity, so it looks like it hapened before but very quickly.

Little smoke is acceptable? It's not a sign of evaporated THC? And what about some small black pieces on the bottom of glass?

If anyone is making 'hot oil bath' step, please tell me why some people put the pyrex glass on some coins, not straight on the surface?

Yeah I'm probably going to make suppositories for her.

Thanks for your support.

It was my first time doing this so I'm stressed, so guys sory if my posts are written not corectly.

• Like 1

I decarbonise at 120 c for 30 minutes in a box in the oven usually when making butter so don’t beat urself up.

the black bits are where u have burnt it or impurities in it. (I would suggest)

the reason for the coins is to keep the dish off the bottom. (I would suggest) 

YouTube RSO 

Rick Simpson will guide you through the whole process 

be careful!!!!!!

i have had friends blow themselves up doing this wrong