Cannabis Coronavirus prevention

Era

10 minutes ago, Joolz said:

but only the CBD version

Maybe not, if more research would be necessary before they understand precisely whether CBD, THC or some combination of ingredients is causing the reduction in receptors.

:smokin:

3 minutes ago, Era said:

Maybe not, if more research would be necessary before they understand precisely whether CBD, THC or some combination of ingredients is causing the reduction in receptors.

:smokin:

but the article mentions CBD quite a lot lol

• Like 2

cannabis is/was the only thing which killed MRSA on contact with a simple spray solution so theirs every possibility it could protect you against other viruses..

• Like 4

i was smoking hemphash in february i thought i was overdoing it as my breathing got quite laboured, maybe it was covid i had, felt really rough.

would love to see the actual stats of cannabis smokers severely affected or that died from Covid 19

• Like 4

3 hours ago, chilled artist said:

would love to see the actual stats of cannabis smokers severely affected or that died from Covid 19

Jamaica isn’t doing too bad, isn’t it part of their religious practice to smoke?

large.CD73D903-2E82-4E56-943A-3F5D86118947.pnglarge.CC5AAC53-0B17-4843-B93F-5E5163A4A0F3.pnglarge.2AEE7021-AD94-4E91-99CC-698D7C6986E7.png

• Like 3

they eat the healthiest of foods too, tho, they pick their fruit from their back garden....ITAL ITAL...Uuuhh, I live in the wrong place....

• Like 1