Terrible Knee Joint Pain Osteoarthritis - Best Strain? Need To Stop The Pain!!

Vitali

Hi , anyone know of any strains that completely numb pain. (Severe knee osteoarthritis). Better than morphine?

Or, what is the best strain going for pain you know of, and by which breeder?

Top of my list is GSC which have not yet tried? Can anyone confirm?

Thanks

am no ologist dude, but i dont think you will get a canna strain that will compete with morphine for pain. however, you can use canna to alleviate the pain, it depends on how you use it.

i use the coco oil extraction method, but do use a lot of canna, and i find this keeps me relativity pain free (cervical spondylitus + osteoarthritis)

i use it as a rub a few times a day, and along with my vape, it's keeping me walking and growing.

strain wise, well i think its more a case of how much canna you can process into a workable cream/lotion? i am sure there will be better strains specifically for pain, bit without a lab i dont think we will know for sure.

nothing will relieve pain like an opiate mate...however opiates used with cannabis ontop is best as the dope can distract your mind.

most people would say you want a strong indica but for taking your mind away a sativa may be more suitable.

trial and error

try buying a few different bits to see what's best before investing in a full grow of something that may not suit

• Like 3

i have spinal problem myself and afghan kush strains are great

however some people as mentioned before use sativa dominant + opiods

i personally shoudnt take any due to my cancer so i put oil on my back -that really does make wonders and I haven't had any opioids over a year now

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@Vitali If using opiates it’s important I believe to use cannabis regularly alongside, high cbd strains are recommended for pain and inflammation, and will help improve the effects of the morphine long term.

Even if you don’t experience any immediate relief from the cannabis, you will avoid needing to increase your morphine dose after 1 year to maintain the same level of relief.

If using cannabis with morphine, a stable dose of morphine will remain effective long term with no need to increase it.

:smokin:
Eta. Also I just posted the following to Guerillamann re. arthritis, am confident it could help you too.

Cider vinegar will cure this in a surprisingly short time.

1 tablespoon a day in a glass of water with honey to taste.

Must have ‘with the mother’ written on the bottle, Means it’s not been pasteurised.

A British nurse called Margaret Hills had the idea, set up a clinic, cured a bunch of people, wrote books about it, it works.

It annoys me that drs don’t tell people about this sort of thing.

Edited by Era
  • Like 3