Anyone got this EXACT Ec meter / can't get head round conversions

psymedia

Anyone got the exact EC meter above, the conversions are doing my head in.

The manual is long lost it states US (microseimens) but i don't know if it's per cm or per M. My baseline tap water matches the water company measurement of 32, the water company says this is in us/cm which would mean my base water is 32ec which cant be right, by making the assumption the device is in M not cm and divide this 32 by a factor of 100 we get an ec result of tap water at 0.32ec which would come out as a normal range result, to make it more confusing plagron public their figures in milli not micro so i got into conversion hell. betting on the safe side by using the factor of 100 and not to burn but i'm seeing deficiencies in the plants, also when i mix the plagron as per instructions i get an ec approx and always 10x the value im using.

anyone got a manual with exact details?

currently with reading of 32 for tap water im using 100 meter reading as equal to 1ec, mixed plagron terra per instructions meter reading is 1600 but that doesnt fit the /100 theory it's /1000 which would then bring into doubt the device marking of us, it would be ms.

Couldn't find the right place for this post so it thought it might get some attention on the lounge table...

Edited by Owderb
Pic removed. Please upload to here. Thanks

Any chance of putting it back then cause after 30 minutes of buggering around with the interface here and your embedded picture options, with 3 browsers and a telephone and not 1 would upload a picture which is why i resorted to a 3rd party site which was quick and low click friendly, using a pc is not so easy for some of us in this community due to to disabilities, at least make it user friendly cause my hands were knackered just trying to find how to upload a picture and the search function just turned up random picture results not the true result for 'upload instructions', a good hint would be migrate to decent software that has decent editing features.

If it costs me more in my time to find out how to add a picture than it would be to just go buy a new EC meter, i'm not going to use the software, community is fine software is not disability friendly it's clunky and hard work.

Edited by psymedia