Dynavap The "M" 2020 Edition

growinggold

Taken from Industrial sonomechanics

"Cannabinoids (CBD, THC, etc.) are hydrophobic (water-hating) oily substances and, as such, not water-soluble."

I took the plunge and also bought the dynavap 2020 it's arrived yday and I will be filling the the lighter tonight and having a sesh, any tips? 

Do I cover the air hole?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, growinggold said:

I took the plunge and also bought the dynavap 2020 it's arrived yday and I will be filling the the lighter tonight and having a sesh, any tips? 

Do I cover the air hole?

Yes mate you cover the hole, I only let go of the hole if it became to hot when toking without a bong.

If you heat near the top of the cap it will click quicker and give you lower temps and more flavour but less vape

If you heat near the bottom between N and V in DynaVap is will take a little longer to heat but will give you higher temp and more vaper

Take a little getting used to but you get the hang of it

Hope this helps mate.:yep:

• Like 1

Watch a few Dynavap videos while you're cleaning it and waiting for it to dry out m8 ;)

There's loads of content on their youtube channel 

https://www.youtube.com/c/Dynavapllc/featured

This guy gets straight to the point if that's all a bit too long winded 

To control the flow into the airport, I like the pinch n roll technique.

Pinch the Vapcap between your thumb and index finger and roll back and forth to adjust the airflow to your liking as you draw.  

Aaaand I would .....

Find yourself a tin and a magnet to use as a stand, cooler and cap puller.  

Always clean out the bowl with a wooden pokey stick while it's still hot. 

And of coarse ....

Respect the click ;)

• Like 3

Thanks @Hippie on hill and @Sgt Smash

Right o i will make sure to hold the hold, and give it a roll. I use to vaping in my mighty at about 185 195 and 210 so I will look to heat in the middle.  I also got the starter pack so I have magnetic stand. Is the smell as discrete at the mighty? Or is it about more punchy?

• Like 1

Hello @Hippie on hill and @Sgt Smash

So had the fist sesh last night.

How do fill the litter up its seemed piss put everywhere?

Does the can need to vertical with thing at the top? or unside down?

1st go- went well waited for the click, only did one heat up wasted half a bowl i think

2nd go- went well then over heated on the 2nd run of the 2nd load and tasted like shit nearly vomited.

3rd go- the penny dropped and on the 2nd heat i realised u need to wait for the 2nd cool down click before heating again.

do you get 2/3/4 heat ups out each bowl?

like it atm and it quicker than the might, however i might edges its so far anyway.

Will keep using it though its quick and easy.

defiantly skill here, do suck hard or slow? also why does it have the hole.

i found it best to take finger on and off it.

Also do try and suck straight after the click? its takes me bit time to get it my mouth with out burning myself worry i may cool to much. 

• Like 1

Filling the lighter may need an adapter. Some cans of butane come with a small selection of adapters in the lid.

Shake can, hold the lighter with filling aperture at the top, and fill until it can't take any more. I usually do that in 3 second bursts, checking the volume through the window after each burst.  

They say it's good practice to purge the lighter regularly before refilling, for best performance.

I always purge the factory gas from brand new ones too, since I didn't when my first Honest 450 arrived and it blocked up in a fortnight  :furious:

To fill the bowl, I prefer the straw technique (suck it into the bowl) or dipping (dibbing?) the tip straight into my stash tin.

Cap on - line up the digger outer with the airport hole, so you have a visual reference of where the airport is.

Heat to the second click

Pinch it somewhere around the middle, covering the airport hole and roll it to open/close up the airport as much as you like as you hit it.

If I'm in a hurry I'll sometimes put it on a magnet to speed up the waiting time between the vapour drop off and the cool down clicks. 

Wait for the cooldown clicks and repeat until done.

Sometimes I'll go as many as 6 reheats 

I found this video of George explaining the airport quite interesting  

• Like 1

I'm not sure what some of your questions mean, (probably on me tho lol)

As for filling i make a little vape mix in and little wide mouth container and just scoop the dynavap in and pat the end

I do my chambers in 2 heat ups to get maximum hits per heat up doing each heat up in one pull then hold it in. And i never let go of the hole, just seems a waste of heat up time to me to let go.

If done properly the weed will be spent after two heat ups and you will be smashed. doing like hits like a joint seems like a waste, were as if you do each heat up like it is a single bong hit each time seems to get me more high than little pulls.

Sorry all my post was little rushed and littered with typos.

I had issues filling the lighter, not the bowl. I defiantly a dibber not sucker. 

As always i guess patience is the issue here. 

Its vaping the bowl i need help with.

Yeah i get you @Hippie on hill with regards heating 6 times defiantly felt i could've got more. 

Like the line up tip thanks. Very visual here. 

Interesting @Sgt Smash do you not go blue in the face sucking so hard? i guess that how you get through two goes.

Do you get through that hard toke in seconds? or are you using a water piece?

Thanks all, imo its all about the clicks. heat up and cool down ones.

And respecting as already mentioned previously. 

• Like 1
12 minutes ago, growinggold said:

Interesting @Sgt Smash do you not go blue in the face sucking so hard? i guess that how you get through two goes.

Do you get through that hard toke in seconds? or are you using a water piece?

Long a slow mate, and don't forget to take a deep breath and blow it all out just before you're about to take that pull just to prepare yourself

Don't fight the restriction meet it halfway :yep:

Just to add to something i forgot to add eariler, do let go of the hole if it burns your mouth so you don't have to stop the pull and waste that heat up lol

Edited by Sgt Smash
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, growinggold said:

top man @Sgt Smash thanks for explaining.

I will chong a couple caps tonight and make sure to go long and slow.

Just how the mrs likes it. 

lol

Welcome mate:yep: