Charlotte Figi

ursus1000

Rip Charlotte 

She was the inspiration for  Charlotte's web CBD products 

Died after testing for covid 19

Very sad news indeed I watched that documentary about how her illnesses affected her some people get dealt bad cards in life so young 

terrible news ..  it can strike anyone anytime ...

my uncle was rushed in  a few days ago ewith suspected covid-19 ................   got a call about half an hour ago saying he passed away this afternoon ...:blub:

3 hours ago, vortex said:

terrible news ..  it can strike anyone anytime ...

my uncle was rushed in  a few days ago ewith suspected covid-19 ................   got a call about half an hour ago saying he passed away this afternoon ...

sorry to hear that mate :yinyang:
I've lost two dear old friends this Easter weekend to covid-19
One of them was in a coma for almost 2 weeks, the other checked out 2 days after being diagnosed :blub:

1 hour ago, Joolz said:

sorry to hear that mate :yinyang:
I've lost two dear old friends this Easter weekend to covid-19
One of them was in a coma for almost 2 weeks, the other checked out 2 days after being diagnosed :blub:

Whilst others fast track through diagnosis, positive TEST, go into intensive care, teeter on the brink, 50/50 touch and go, recover within a matter of days and then TEST negative and go to the second of their four homes ignoring all government advice whilst 6 month old babies die in hospital, doctors and whistleblowers die, and ordinary folks die in their own homes without even the dignity of a TEST or the posthumous dignity of even being a blip on the BBC statistics.

WHO THE FUCK SAID TEST 3 TIMES.

W.H.O.?

We would if we could.

Fuck propaganda and R.I.P. those who died.  No matter who they are.