Help with medicinal cannabis

jibbyreznor

Hello everyone,

I hope I have come to the right place and that you guys can help me out. My girlfriend is terminally ill with metastatic cancer and she is looking at alternative ways to help her manage her pain.

I haven't been involved with cannabis since my teens so am very out of touch with whats going on with it at the moment but I have read plenty of success stories using oils and tablets to help combat pain. The oils seem like a total minefield, you can buy cannabis oil pretty much anywhere now but is it strong enough? (My girlfriend is currently on a lot of morphine which although helping is not making her painfree.) I've heard about the tablets but what are they exactly? Where can I get hold of some legit ones?

As I say I am new to this and really just looking for some education and guidance so I can help her.

Thank you for any help you can offer,

Jamie

You need to start a grow Jamie. If not try Facefook but beware of all the snake oil salespeople and CBD hype.

Good luck and best wishes. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jibbyreznor said:

Hello everyone,

I hope I have come to the right place and that you guys can help me out. My girlfriend is terminally ill with metastatic cancer and she is looking at alternative ways to help her manage her pain.

I haven't been involved with cannabis since my teens so am very out of touch with whats going on with it at the moment but I have read plenty of success stories using oils and tablets to help combat pain. The oils seem like a total minefield, you can buy cannabis oil pretty much anywhere now but is it strong enough? (My girlfriend is currently on a lot of morphine which although helping is not making her painfree.) I've heard about the tablets but what are they exactly? Where can I get hold of some legit ones?

As I say I am new to this and really just looking for some education and guidance so I can help her.

Thank you for any help you can offer,

Jamie

you'll find a lot of CBD sellers trying to sell 'watered down' oils and treatments. 

Personally I think it's better to invest a few hundred ££ and grow your own cannabis, you can then turn it into your own oils, edibles and smokable products for her. I'm growing medicinally atm for my Fiancée as she has chronic illnesses and needs something to help sleep, pain and headaches. there's hundreds of strains that are great for helping. Using seedsman website there's actually a medical strain finder by the illness you have. :)

good luck and stay safe :)

• Like 2

Hi

What you probably need is QWISO oil.

But you need to make it yourself, Lots of people just try and take your money and sell you rubbish.

So Start growing.

Grow some auto flowers first and get some feminised photoperiod strains on the go for when the Auto's have finished.

Someone more knowledgable than me will be able to advise on which strains might help.

Thank you to all that replied. Really helpful stuff, that seedsman website looks fantastic.

How easy is it to grow? What sort of kit do I need?

Thank you again for all your help.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, jibbyreznor said:

Thank you to all that replied. Really helpful stuff, that seedsman website looks fantastic.

How easy is it to grow? What sort of kit do I need?

Thank you again for all your help.

Its as easy as buying compost from eBay or amazon (local garden centers work but be careful on what you buy). A tent or cupboard to grow in. A decent light. Some nutrients for the plants and a filter and exhaust system to vent the smell and stale air from the space. 

All can be got online if you look in the right places :)