Boundless cfc 2.0

dubitup

Hi 

I'm looking for a vape I want to stop combustion I don't smoke tobacco but still finding it hard on the lungs. I don't really want to spend a fortune as not so flush at the moment. I found a place here in Ireland doing this boundless for 80 quid. Has anyone here tried it by any chance? Or can suggest something else for similar price don't want to spend much more?

Cheers 

There's the Sapphire, Dynavap Vapcap or Sticky Brick flip brick from site sponsors Vapefiend for similar money.

I usually recommend Vapcaps to new vapers as they're quite versatile little things that u can setup in many different ways for different usage due to their modular design and availability of parts, and with a little practice with a jet flame lighter you can consistently hit any temp you like so you can go as close to combustion as you want while making the switch to vaping. 

How do you smoke at the moment? 

Are you looking for something to replace spliffs or are we talking mainly bong use?

• Like 1

Hey @Hippie on hill thanks for the advice. Did have a look at vape fiend but I'm in Ireland so had a look at some places here as it is cheaper p&p that's why I was thinking about the boundless. I have seen a lot of people saying the vapcaps are good. At moment I am smoking pure joints and some edibles when I'm not doing anything the next morning:skin_up:. I have used an arizer extreme quite a while ago and didn't really take to it but I was on the baccy then so it was different. I did kind of have my mind set on something electronic though. What about the spirit is that any good? Like the idea of being able to control the temp?

There's been some good reports of the Spirit on the forum here.

I think I'd rather have a Fenix mini or one of its many rebadged or slightly modified incarnations, there's loads of them Fury2, POTVone, Hippie rebel, quant, grindhouse, sutra mini, smono no.3 ..... 

Or find the extra for the larger Healthy Rips Fierce, Boundless Tera, or a Splinter Z and an Arctic Fox compatible mod from that price bracket.