Lazy grow; hit refresh; change attitude;

Jon Clobert

Howdy Chaps & Chapesses,

Not been on the boards properly, in a good while, being busy with Uni. It's been a real life changing experience as I approach finishing my first year.

I absolutely love the structre and all that I've learnt so far. All very enriching and beneficial to many areas of my life :) .

--pAssedMyFirstYear

--gOodMarks

Buuuut! My last few grows have been terrible due to being busy with other things; Uni, Dog, work, and the like. Always being too tired to water after fininshing on the PC at midnight.

This has hit me hard in the pocket though, with having to buy numerous oz's!!

I'm coming to the end of my first year of study now, so things will be easing off after I've got a few more assignments, presentation, and homeworks handed in.

The plan is to get the green fingers back to their best; because I've missed having copious amounts of weed around.

Sick of rationing and buying; What the fuck is going on? In the past I've lasted years and years without needing to buy!

Let my motivation be guided by just how fucking much I've spent on it lately !!!! Student Loan - lol .....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Growwise; Lots to pick myself up on:

Not potting up when I should (30-50 days per pot standard vegging lol )

$  They're on Day 134!!  from seed lol 

Leaving them to wilt and days & days without water

Generally not paying attention to them :( (poor babies!)

I don't write my grow notes as good anymore - forget to write when I've watered

I can't even think of anything of my grow of the top of my head like I used to be able to

I feel like I've forgotten alot of stuff, and maybe not kept up to date with latest developments; LED's, Nutrients, Soils, Strains

Just been tidying the loft up in prep to take some clones before I put them into flower. Water tonight; clones tomorrow.

3 DiscoBiscuit and 3 Blues Females; I love these weeds, so I gonna get my fucking act together and keep them cloning along.

Think of all that lovely smoke I could have! Those large full jars; and not a small one that's running down to the next oz.

I plan on swithching from Growers Ark nutes to Bio Bizz Fish Mix & Bloom. Just about to order some now. I've had good results with Bio Bizz in the past.

I was also looking at Plant Magic bloom; also had good results with that too. Nice smelling nutes; Tomato sauce.

Hoping all is good with everyone in these tough times :yinyang:.

Safe people.

• Like 10

• 1 year later...