Tobacco alternatives for spliffs

No.1PartyAnthem

Hey, Ive been smoking cigarettes for just over 10 years and want to quit. Only thing is smoking chronic. I do like blunts but only for special occasions. CBA with edibles I like smoking joints. Is there anything other than tobacco that can be used? Tia :)

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, the ferret said:

why not make your own oil and vape it

Because if I could vape it I'll never stop lol

I'd be high all the time. The fact it stinks and is bait is the only thing that prevents me from being a vegetable all the time. I just want something to replace Baccy in biffs 

• Like 1

im with Monkeypig on this one- more weed.

I stopped smoking baccy after 35 odd years (horrible stuff) and downsized my joints to single skinners, but just packed them with weed instead.

• Like 8

1 minute ago, uralneil said:

I save all the shade leafs and sugar leaf and use that as baccy....100 per cent weed, All the way.

This is what I suggested last time this came up, it's what I'd do.

Although someone mention a blend made in donegal called herbakko and said it's not too bad.

• Like 2

Cheers everyone, looked up some marshmallow leaves so may give that a crack as I have about 4 weeks until my next chop. Will give weed leaves a crack when I can :)

• Like 1

once you hit the 1.8g joints..your cruising, the only thing left is a sprinkle of hash and a hammock  :stoned: 

• Like 4

On 28/03/2020 at 4:27 PM, No.1PartyAnthem said:

Hey, Ive been smoking cigarettes for just over 10 years and want to quit. Only thing is smoking chronic. I do like blunts but only for special occasions. CBA with edibles I like smoking joints. Is there anything other than tobacco that can be used? Tia :)

Been there. Get into dabs. You won't look back. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 29/03/2020 at 9:29 AM, No.1PartyAnthem said:

Cheers everyone, looked up some marshmallow leaves so may give that a crack as I have about 4 weeks until my next chop. Will give weed leaves a crack when I can :)

How did you get on mate? I'm the same I've heard about some called greengo some mixed reviews sounds very dry but guess you could whack some orange peel in the pouch to moisten it up? £20 for 30g on amazon 

if you want to get old and just fade away gracefully with good health, maybe start with the way you use cannabis and expand it from there,