Stardawg Opinions

Export Loud

Just now, GSZZ said:

@GrowYourOwn please pay attention to when threads were started and when the last reply was - we've got 2 semi active and pretty current stardawg threads running, and now this one as well! Thats 3 stardawg threads all about the same thing. What need is there to bring old threads back from the grave?

Just replying to a topic that sparked my interest bro, not trying to be funny but that’s the moderators jobs to delete or merge threads no? 

I’ll do my best anyway (Y)

59 minutes ago, GSZZ said:

@GrowYourOwn I bet you're the kind of nob that throws popcorn, wrappers and pop all over the cinema as well because "Its someones job to clean it up" :wanker:

No not at all actually, this forum is full of people with medical problems including fibromyalgia. If you know anything about that you’ll know concentration can be hugely affected which mine is half the time. So am I going to hit search and count how many threads there are on a topic? No, if there’s a topic there I’ll reply to it. However if I’m going to post a NEW thread I’ll do a search. 

Imagine actually searching every time before you reply to a topic. So if there is multiple threads and they are old I can’t make a new one OR reply to the old one? :wallbash: Pmsl

When I moderated a forum arguably bigger than this, waytoomany before the owner binned it, if there was a duplicate thread we would close it rather than further comment on it telling people not to comment on it ya fucking pleb, keep it open though and wait for the next person to comment in it lol