smoking CBD for back pain

Lureman

Hello all, I used to smoke bud a good few years ago, I now have a job where we get random drug tests, Ive also got a bad back which i'd like to try and see if smoking some CBD would help (i also like the idea of having a smoke aswell :) )

How stoned do you get from smoking cbd ? which strains should i look at for a small indoor grow OR maybe a outdoor greenhouse grow.

Cheers

Daz

• Like 1

It's really most effective as a topical or ingested.It won't get you stoned unless you find a plant with a good amount of thc in it.Are any of the cbd lines these days totally defunct of thc?Most of the lines a few years ago had a mix of high and low cbd/thc with some 50/50 plants in the mix.

• Like 2

I disagree I've got a couple of dinamed cbd+ and a dinafem amnesia cbd and they get me feeling it after a spliff

but if you get drug tests a cbd weed will still show up as weed IMHO 

If your going to grow some you could make a cream to rub in I think it would help you better than smoking it

• Like 3

you shouldent get  stoned on cbd  bud mate ....    i had some  white widow cbd  buds ....  i smoked  3 neat joints ..... nothing whatsoever ...  i dont know if it would show up  on a drug test tho buddy ....    but im SURE  someone will be able to tell ya

• Like 1

I was in a tiny car ding a couple of years ago, neck, shoulder and back f*cked over.  Tramadol and co-codamol did not touch the sides, smoking weed hand over fist did not really achieve much for me either.  

The most benefit I got was from doing Pilates and Yoga.  I started here:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/nhs-fitness-studio/pilates-for-beginners/

Two weeks of this set me on the right track.

• Like 7

• 3 weeks later...

I have suffered with severe back pain for many years now, some strains obviously better than others CBD wise, always smoked MJ mainly to couchlock the pain so some sleep is possible, but my latest grow I ran a Blue Blood seed from Medicann seeds,(my first full medical seed) it's touted as 'balanced', roughly 10-14% of THC + CBD, a cross between a blueberry and an OG Kush good flavour and very strong smell. really hits a spot that other strains have never come close to, no, it doesn't kill the pain totally but brings a real looseness without getting totally mashed, still gets me stoned just not completely bolloxed, . got other strains for that ..lol

Easy to grow, goodish yield..fair bit of stretch with nice colas. may be worth a try?

On 14/03/2020 at 1:30 PM, Inspiration101 said:

I was in a tiny car ding a couple of years ago, neck, shoulder and back f*cked over.  Tramadol and co-codamol did not touch the sides, smoking weed hand over fist did not really achieve much for me either.  

The most benefit I got was from doing Pilates and Yoga.  I started here:

https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/nhs-fitness-studio/pilates-for-beginners/

Two weeks of this set me on the right track.

So right it should be posted thrice, but I'll just help by making it appear twice :stoned:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 13/03/2020 at 2:38 PM, baked bean said:

I disagree I've got a couple of dinamed cbd+ and a dinafem amnesia cbd and they get me feeling it after a spliff

If your going to grow some you could make a cream to rub in I think it would help you better than smoking it

I have this very strain, Dinamed CBD+,  going out for the 2nd season outdoors and i find she certainly does pack a punch but the medicinal effects work wonders for me in the CDB side hence her getting a 2nd run.     She does very well outdoors and turns almost black as she completes.   A beautiful plant to grow.   

• Like 4

Hey mate. 

I do drug testing as part of my job I do so come across this a lot. 

Cbd if u can guarantee it is just thay will not show up on a test as all the test looks for are thc and breakdown of other drug such as coke etc. So as long as you get from a legit source u can have as much as you like pal. We have a document that states if weed is detected it will not be because of your cbd products but from thc as the are different things. Hope this helps anymore questions you have let me know. 

On 13/03/2020 at 0:59 PM, Lureman said:

Hello all, I used to smoke bud a good few years ago, I now have a job where we get random drug tests, Ive also got a bad back which i'd like to try and see if smoking some CBD would help (i also like the idea of having a smoke aswell :) )

How stoned do you get from smoking cbd ? which strains should i look at for a small indoor grow OR maybe a outdoor greenhouse grow.

Cheers

Daz

Hey mate. 

I do drug testing as part of my job I do so come across this a lot. 

Cbd if u can guarantee it is just thay will not show up on a test as all the test looks for are thc and breakdown of other drug such as coke etc. So as long as you get from a legit source u can have as much as you like pal. We have a document that states if weed is detected it will not be because of your cbd products but from thc as the are different things. Hope this helps anymore questions you have let me know

On 13/03/2020 at 2:38 PM, baked bean said:

i got my CBD + oil lab tested and it had 45% CBD and 3%THC that's why you get a bit stoned/

I sent mark the lab results too

• Like 1

19 hours ago, OldFord said:

I have this very strain, Dinamed CBD+,  going out for the 2nd season outdoors and i find she certainly does pack a punch but the medicinal effects work wonders for me in the CDB side hence her getting a 2nd run.     She does very well outdoors and turns almost black as she completes.   A beautiful plant to grow.   

there are couple of phenotypes,one very crystaly small buds similar to gorila scitlez and another one not much trichomes more indica dominant and big buds

the 1st one mentioned has very delicate structure,not yieding much,but that was the one i had tested as i am making my oiwn oils and was well expensive buying CBD from the shop

I do 1:1 cbd/thc as my meds

• Like 1

if anyone is going to be making cbd oil bare in mind it needs to be decarbed a bit longer and maybe even at higher temperatures,Graywolf advised this as from the test my oil wasn't fully dearbed and had CBDA and THCA levels too

THC is about 20min at 120C CBD a bit higher needs higher values

I had a pheno that looked like wild hemp buds (according to google) with smallish buds it looked completely different and it smells pretty bad and there's not much trichs on it but the other couple looked like the ones your describing with big buds but hardly any trichs 

Im gonna be making some oil when I get them how long and what temp would you say 150 for 40 mins or not that much @joba just cbd I'm making it for mum and don't want to get her smashed lol

• Like 1