Sore throat mighty vape

growinggold

Hello all, 

Been using my mighty for ages now and I seem to have developed a sore throat on one side. Not sure if this down to vaping. I seem to cough a lot when vaping. I use my mighty most evenings using the capsules couple capsules are night starting at 185 going to 210. After I feel like my throat has been cooked and I often cough a lot towards the end. My partner says breath stinks ect. Not sure if its the vape or me? Any ideas?

• Like 2

Have you ever cleaned out the cooling unit properly ? If this is not done it can lead to irritating vapour . The higher temp you use the more harsh vapour happens . I tend to do 185c to 205 c . If the cooling unit is clean maybe use a water piece with the Vape this can help . 

• Like 4

I vape on the mighty using the capsules also, but I only run it at 160-180c and take little sips, ie dont deep throat your mighty lol you wasting your weed and wrecking your throat.

Toke...

Edited by tokenroll
  • Like 3

I I wouldn't vape at higher temps on those small units however 200-210 wasn't too bad on a mates boundless I tried. Are you drinking water enough? It's important to stay hydrated as the warm air inhalation will dry out your throat.

I go up to 270c(515F) on my flower pot, hefty clouds.

:oldtoker:

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 3

I've got water adapter just lazy. I'm gonna make my 195 my max temp.  I do have 3 head unit bits that I rotated through regards cleaning, which I probs swap over every 2/3 weeks. How often do you clean/swap yours? Think it may have to be a weekly affair.

Salutations GrowingGold,

On 24/02/2020 at 10:15 AM, growinggold said:

...I seem to have developed a sore throat...  ...  I seem to cough a lot when vaping.  ...  Not sure if its the vape or me?

It sounds somewhat confusing to refer to vaping when using a vaporizer but the couphing part feels clear enough while the suggestion to keep it clean sure makes sense.  Maybe there's a mixed situation where the consumption method actually promotes over-sensitization of a user who's already vulnerable, in which case it may prove desirable to explore a change of method possibly facilitating mithridatism instead, e.g. to desensitize...  Or perhaps it's about cooking and then i'd recommend pulse heating, ideally combined with Inlet Water in place of typical water conditioning.

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Yo yo all, random question had seen u speak about it on previous posts @tokenroll looking to set up a small grow space 94x60x116cm for starting veg and small plants plus maybe one gal now and again. I have budget of £50-100. Been looking of mine field of eBay and amazon. Currently seen;

Marshyrdo

Vipaspecta

Kingbo

Philzon

Or any recommendations?

Does anyone have any experience here what would be best?  Thanks