What exactly is "commercial weed"?

23 hours ago, KayDog said:

I had some home grown bag seed that kept only for 4 years before none would germ. I wish you the best of luck but I wouldn't be holding my breath. 

Don't worry, I'm not. Just every few years I get the itch for a wee glasvegas skunk breeding project and sling a few in pots. Still nae dice.

Tbh I'm waiting on having a worm bin - I seen some guy on another site run a germ test on old beans. Loads a mad techs wae bubblers an that, h2o2 or whatever, gibelric acid etc etc. The only thing that worked and worked really well, was a handful he just tossed into a worm bin as a joke. Mad techs resulted in maybe 20% germination at best and the worm bin ended up about 80% 

Fuck it, might go hurl a few in the compost bin outside :skin_up:

@jockbudman

I had several Worm bins - around 2m worms in all and excellent additive to soil. You will enjoy the project! 

• Like 1

On 18/02/2020 at 0:26 PM, Simple Jack said:

Since the late 90's, Albania has been a major exporter. How much of it reaches the UK I don't know.

See: 

I remember when a genuine ton of Albanian turned up and was being marketed as Albanian cheese,looked fine but was seeded.

Commercial weed always too dry. Nasty pgr chemicals and stinks to high heaven. Not grown by weed lovers but gangsters. They were selling stardawg 15£ a g fucking bullshitting goons. A lot of weed is imported from Spain in big bags? And a lot of higher quality caramello type hash also Spain?