DynaVap's DynaCoil Review

Redeyezman

Been a while since I posted but simply could not avoid sharing my thoughts on this self contained titanium nail rig, on steroids. 

First let me say this is my first experience with any DynaVap product. I got the OmniVap XL Kit that includes the DynaCoil, wooden dugout, and spare orings and screens. 

I've been wanting to crack into a stockpile of rosin I had been amassing since grass is getting low. So I pulled the trigger and when she arrived I didn't even try any grass with her because I fancy my Airizer Solo. 

Wow. Nice FULL clean burn in one or two hits. So amazing how well it loads. The teeth of the coil always grab the rosin off my tool. Makes for clean quick loading. I've been seeing how small of dab I can go because I like that one full, good hit.

The one hitter lives on! If that's your thing. It is for me. Especially if it's gonna be hash hit.

ALL battery/electric vape pens are now OBSOLETE. At least to me. I don't like spending lots of money on trying different gizmos. Don't even have a big electric nail rig like so many dabbers. Didn't want one. Waited until the lost possible minute for the rosin craze to catch up in the industry and now we have real solutions from real smart folks. 

TLDR: fat clouds, microdose dabs, amazing technological design

• Like 8

Salutations RedEyezMan,

2 hours ago, Redeyezman said:

The one hitter lives on!  ...  ...now we have real solutions from real smart folks.

M'well, that remains to be seen, literally.  How about sharing a few pictures?  Or even better yet:  a full parts list generously featured with information like weight (expressed in grams), possibly complemented by comments as to what's magnetic vs what is not...

...microdose dabs...

Which to me certainly sounds like a contradiction in terms having those 2 particular expressions juxtaposed together.  Please enlighten us in any case!

Good day, have fun!!  :sorry:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.
  • Like 2

I'm out the picture with vapes since I got the dream teamtogether I don't keep updated, I had no idea you could dab out of these things sounds like I have some reading to do @Redeyezman thanks for sharing your findings dude.

:haveadab:

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Egzoset said:

Salutations RedEyezMan,

M'well, that remains to be seen, literally.  How about sharing a few pictures?  Or even better yet:  a full parts list generously featured with information like weight (expressed in grams), possibly complemented by comments as to what's magnetic vs what is not...

Which to me certainly sounds like a contradiction in terms having those 2 particular expressions juxtaposed together.  Please enlighten us in any case!

No pictures. They have a whole marketing team with a YouTube channel explaining how their instrument of joy function. 

Microdab in this sense means how little of rosin I can use to get a fully vape hit in one pull. Two max. I don't have scale to measure this small, and don't feel like pictures but I'll explain. I cover my small scrape tool in rosin. A grain of rice at MOST. Smash that as flat as I can on parchment paper. So thin you see through it. Lay that on my ice pack, and get about...5-8 loads. A full days worth of dabs for me. 

• Like 3

Hi again RedEyezMan,

No pictures. They have a whole marketing team with a YouTube channel...

M'yeah, i'm sure that's how this team manages to earn its "real smart folks" etiquette, through marketing.  How about facing the objectivity of a digital weight scale combined to elementary calculation?...

To save yourself a few quid or to try before ya buy the real thing ..... a strip of fine stainless steel mesh, coiled up and pushed in the tip works just as good as the real thing ;)

Not a big fan of the coil myself tho tbh and much prefer a temp controlled bucket style device like the Quartz Quest V4 for tasty temp controlled hits and easy clean-up between dabs.

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Egzoset said:

Hi again RedEyezMan,

M'yeah, i'm sure that's how this team manages to earn its "real smart folks" etiquette, through marketing.  How about facing the objectivity of a digital weight scale combined to elementary calculation?...

Do you program CNC machines too? I don't so I couldn't say how difficult it is or isn't. The overall passive heating design and signature click is pretty unique approach. Atomizer vary in build quality so widely it's nice to return to a simple machine for some of us. I'm not doing any scientific measures. I gave my description and I standby no matter how vigilant you are in your efforts to get me to report as you see fit. 

My kudos to the widget producer are offensive because I could be a plant abusing this great platform, I get it, but it's an overall review since I'm new owner. No need to beat dead horse mate. 

Edited by Redeyezman
  • Like 3

4 hours ago, stoned_ape said:

I just use a piece of organic cotton but it looks awesome. 

Being a Dynafan I'll likely buy one. 

:oldtoker:

You put rosin in cotton then vape that? I'm confused..

• Like 1

I put the cotton into the bowl then put the concentrate on top. Works well as long as you stay to the clicks, making sure not to burn the cotton. 

• Like 2

Salutations RedEyezMan,

It's quite obvious i caused a strong emotional response simply by reacting to the most exagerated claim that we now have "real solutions from real smart folks".  Please don't blame me for your own failure to keep such personal tone to yourself, not to mention that's hint enough about being unwilling to volunteer information as fundamental as susceptor mass in some IH-specific context.  Hence i'll rephrase my input for the benefit of anyone not blessed with insider priviledges worthy of the NASA, using those 5 words only:

How many Joules per puff??

It would be most difficult to get Egzoset confused over reality while i just can't forget how the DynaVap + Induction Heat juxtaposition actually occured, e.g. long ago after i suggested to experiment with ready-made 3rd-party drivers as the NoFlame exactly...  In other words any preliminary success was purely circumstantial considering DynaVap's key clicking feature never depended on electromagnetic induction initially.  Worse, despite relevant comments expressed by another IH enthousiast properly focussed on the virtues of "gate driving" i yet have to see it imposed as the norm, consequently i'd be delighted to read the DynaCoil finally corrected the issue - but it won't happen now and not even around here apparently.

Truth is i could already conclude that the cost of each clicker (feedback) signal measured in Joules proved highly prohibitive by design as soon as IH-driving kicked in, most especially for a portable battery-operated application!  Denial ain't really helping, failure to acknowledge proven technology dating back to the '90s may be commercially convenient but i'd certainly not agree to describe it as "smart" nonetheless.

@Egzoset Why don't you just buy one of the damn things!? :wacko:

Then you can measure and test until your hearts content. :)

Not everyone has scales or scales that are accurate enough. Most probably can't even be bothered TBH. 

• Like 1

Salutations Mimicker,

6 hours ago, Mimicker said:

Egzocet what the hell are you on about...

FYI the alias is spelled Egzoset since its creation in 2010.

Any 4-yr old kid can poke a stick into holes and watch what happens, or actuate keypad buttons long before even learning how to read.  It turns out DynaVap was ready to explore multiple energy sources including Induction Heat, which by no means suffices to support extravagant IH-related claims of "amazing technological design" from "real smart folks" and much less in a context of "Micro-Dosing"!!  Although it's true the clicker feature proves cleverly useful if powered by fire i still find a total lack of proper Energy Budget, kind of early at the conceptual stage (...), just makes it clear how precious portable power ended up being wasted over an item now made obsolete by IH-driving.

In any case it's not like i never commented those matters before:

[ http:// www.uk420.com/boards/index.php?/topic/396252-plan-a-ih-driven-diy-ideas-for-dynavap-vapcap-enthousiasts/ ]

Plan-A, IH-driven DiY ideas for DynaVap VapCap enthousiasts. (2019-Mar-27)

This was written nearly 1 year ago, still hoping for more informed dialogs to take place so we can entertain the masses while this fine board remains on-line...  :v:

Edited by Egzoset
Read-proofing.

How about you do your own research and stop jumping on any VapCap related thread with cryptic and colourful demands for members to weigh the components for you. You seem totally obsessed with pointing out some flaw in them that only you can see - yet you don't own one and have clearly never used one :headpain:

Nobody cares mate :sorry:

• Like 4