Total, Total Newbie

BazilEd

Just wondering guys. I don't smoke HOWEVER if I were to fancy sampling some of my own product via vaping, what would be my course of action ?

Any help much appreciated.

4 minutes ago, BazilEd said:

Just wondering guys. I don't smoke HOWEVER if I were to fancy sampling some of my own product via vaping, what would be my course of action ?

Any help much appreciated.

I have a pax3 and consider it to be top of the line for portable hand vapes!! Its taken loads of falls, I hike, ski, fish, etc and this thing holds up great. Something like a 10 year warranty with it.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, BazilEd said:

Many thanks. Honestly I am the complete IDIOT !!  How do I get my product into such a device ?? :):)

You my friend would need a grinder of some sort to grind up the herb and then you'd just fill the chamber, turn it on and take a rip. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Tgrow said:

You my friend would need a grinder of some sort to grind up the herb and then you'd just fill the chamber, turn it on and take a rip. 

I see. So I just cure my bud in the "normal manner", grind it and I'm up and running !!??

Just now, BazilEd said:

I see. So I just cure my bud in the "normal manner", grind it and I'm up and running !!??

I've smoked entire plants before a proper cure sets in... heck ive even tossed wet buds in the vape before with decent luck!!

But yes a proper cure and grind and good to go.

Yes, edibles are great.  I've made infused oils, honey and chocolate.  I have some infused coconut oil that's kept in the fridge which is nearly five years old now and, as best I can tell, just as strong as when I made it. 

Half a teaspoon with lunch prior to a long walk on a sunny afternoon is a little piece of heaven.

Hmm.. it's looking pretty sunny today :eat:.

Gave up the baccy joints 30 years ago, when our child was born, and used a pipe.  Five years ago I stopped combustion and bought a log-style vape.  Liked it so much I started making my own.

Vaping made my throat sore when I first started but that completely went away after about ten days.  I'd never go back to smoking now - it's vaping or edibles.

Edibles are definitely my first port of call. My first grow is tantalisingly close to being ready now. I probably will try infusing some coconut oil first and bake with that.

Thanks for the advice.

• 2 months later...
On 05/02/2020 at 11:59 PM, BazilEd said:

vaping

The Storm Sapphire or Dynavap are perhaps the best of the least expensive vapes

• Like 1