Can I eat...?

I've just made some cannabutter. The leftover herb in the cheesecloth still smells, so I assume still has some goodness. I have some caps that I make into capsules - they will fit 1g of this stuff in.

Good idea, or is there something better to do with this buttery leftover weed?

Cheers,

lemoore

get another bowl ,and pour boiling water over the bag ..always do a final rinse and squeeze ..suprising how strong that will be ..or you can cool .then collect the surface butter and add to the first batch .

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jimboo said:

flapjacks :yes: google will give you simple recipes

Have you made these, or just an idea?  Sounds like a good idea :)

this is why we make canna butter into a biscuit mix ..it can then be stored in the FREEZER ..lasts for ages and just slice of the amount needed for medicating ..

• Like 4

I eat cannabis every day and I never make cannabutter. I just melt some butter, chuck some weed in and bake biscuits with it. 

Edited by sam-i-am

10 hours ago, sam-i-am said:

I eat cannabis every day and I never make cannabutter. I just melt some butter, chuck some weed in and bake biscuits with it. 

I've heard simply ingesting the plant matter gives you the shits? Or at least a stomach ache :)

1 hour ago, lemoore00 said:

I've heard simply ingesting the plant matter gives you the shits? Or at least a stomach ache :)

Been doing this every day for around 15 years and haven't noticed :unsure:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lemoore00 said:

Limited research suggests it could be beneficial for preventing prostate cancer, among many other possible benefits.