Can Anyone ID This Pipe?

i11

I used to have one of these many years ago for smoking hash. Now that I'm predominately a hash smoker again I'd love to get my hands on one. Anyone know what they are called, or better still, where I'd get one? I mean the ceramic and metal pipe, not the brass one. None of the main online head shops seem to carry them. Maybe they don't make them and more :( They were a great smoker :v:

large_pipe.JPG

• Like 3

If your looking for something similar but not quite exact that you can get in the UK no problem, have a look at some Shire Pipes, they're really good IMO.

If you want one of those however you need to go back to 1895 London, find a very dark basement run by a few Asian men, and take a blanket lol 

• Like 4

1 minute ago, GreenVision said:

Cheers for the replies lads, I've a few leads to follow up at least :v:

1 minute ago, GreenVision said:

If your looking for something similar but not quite exact that you can get in the UK no problem, have a look at some Shire Pipes, they're really good IMO.

I'm looking for one pretty much the same as the above. Mine used to have the exact same stem decoration although the bowl was a different colour. I'm pretty sure one of my older sisters bought it in a headshop, maybe 20 years ago. Might look into the Shire, I've had one of OG's Tomohawk bubblers before and it was a great pipe until the pigs nicked it :(

• Like 3

i had one just like that except the ceramic part was in the shape of a chicken lol same colours and everything, i waked and baked many, many times with that beauty

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i had one just like that except the ceramic part was in the shape of a chicken lol same colours and everything, i waked and baked many, many times with that beauty

Same pattern on the metal stem and all?

Just now, i11 said:

Same pattern on the metal stem and all?

i'm pretty sure mate, it was a long time ago, i got mine from a head shop in glastonbury mid nineties

• Like 2

used to be lots of them in headshops at one point ..nearly every one i went into had something along those lines ..maybe have a look for a head shop or as others have said alibaba

• Like 1

Sweet, at least I know they were mass produced. India I'd say by the decoration. I think it's the shape of the stem that they had such a lovely cool smoke. I can't stand smoking other little metal pipes, the smoke is waaay to hot on the lips

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, i11 said:

India I'd say by the decoration.

definitely had that feel and the shop, margaret kimber's sold loads/mostly Indian designed type stuff

the shop is still there, but under new ownership, a quick look at the website says they don't sell weed related stuff anymore :(

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 1

I had one too, very round bowl, and as I remember three holes in the bottom not one.  Could be wrong about that though.

Mine had the same stem but the bowl was like a cats head.  Circa 20 - 25 years ago.  

Was a great smoking pipe and it was easy to clean.

Good luck, I bet they still make them some place.

• Like 3