First Time

mystic_roots

So having never tried cannabis, for some strange reason i decided to grow my own, without knowing if i like it or not! They were chopped a few weeks back and honestly I have no idea what's supposed to be good or bad.

I had a friend come over to have a look and he said they looked good, maybe a little damp still but you can smell a nice lemon/citris smell when you crack some open. Decided to try some friday night in a little bong i have, only a tiny amount but didn't really feel anything. Last night i tried a bigger piece, freshly ground and maybe 20 mins later my eyes were heavy and I was just still on my bed watching a film, couldn't be bothered to move, took extra effort if i had to move though (assuming thats kinda couch lock?) I took another hit on the bong 1.5 hours later, before going to bed and the closest i've experienced or can describe it is when you're drunk, felt a little dizzy/spaced out but it wasn't a horrendous experience. I couldn't remember what i did 5 mins ago and my brain was racing away thinking about completely random stuff, like finding a language to talk with trees :mellow:lol

No idea if any of that's normal, not sure if i should smoke less than i did or just gradually build up, what's everyone elses opinions? I'm guessing each strain has a different effect to some degree, but this was Dinafem Blue Kush, 50/50 so supposed to be high in THC. I kinda really want to try some more tonight but probably not the best idea with work tomrrow, i slept for a good 12 hours last night all the way through my alarm

• Like 5

sounds like you had that there cannabis psychosis mate lol

i'm just jealous, i can remember those days, glad you had a good experience mate :)

Edited by ratdog
  • Like 3

lol sounds normal mate it's not the deadly strong crazy drug it's made out to be ..I still get the wirls if I kane some of before bed but like ya say it's not as horrible as alcohol swirls..just go easy and build ya tolerance slightly or just only consume small amounts then you shouldn't have any bad experience bare in mind it's "bad experience" arnt nothing to worry about maybe get ya bit sickly for half hour or so ...have fun :yep:

• Like 1

I remember my first time a friend gave me a cowboy hat to wear half the night,I kept thinking I needed to  go to the emergency room something was wrong with my brain, turns out it was that stupid hat I put on eàrlier,

• 3 weeks later...

I love the memory loss.. it amuses me and reminds me of how high I am..

i had to give up watching shows with adverts in, as when they came on i’d forget what program i was watching. Only thing i’ll watch now is F1 on channel 4’s catch up app.. i can just about deal with that.. And, on some occasions the adverts don’t work properly so they skip completely.. Pot Luck is a happy chappy when that happens..

Sometimes i go to google something and by the time i open my phone then find a new tab on safari, i forget what i was going to search for.

Tried to watch The Irishman on Netflix whilst stoned the other week, that were a chew and a half to get through, even without adverts lol 

• Like 1