Farmer`s Christmas Giveaway !!

FARMER G

Hello 420 :)

Festive fun giveaway starts here !! ;) 

We have a small selection of some seeds to give away and make someones Christmas a little bit sweeter :) 

Its a simple one really no fancy flaffing around just simply post to be entered and i will use a random number generator to pick a winner !!

Members get 1 post...Subbies get 2 posts and as always lifers get 3 posts...entry will be closed on the 30th November at midnight for the draw to take place on the 1st of December :yep: 

Seeds are as follows....

5 x Wedding Cake Bx1 by seed junky genetics....these are regular seed and are widely sought after.

8 x Mix-Up from Ugorg...a mix up packet that was offered years ago...you never know you might find some dis-continued lines ;) 

2 x Psychosis x Lot5 evo by our very own Madgiz.

So there we have it guys a nice little competition to bring a bit of fun to the Month ! i will get these to @Joolz next week so they can be sent on accordingly before Christmas is here.

Good luck guys :yep:

Farmer G 

• Like 42

Morning @FARMER G

What a lovely selection of beans, especially the wedding cake bx1.

Thats a strain that I have heard lots about but have yet to actually find any.

Ugorg too, another breeder that I have heard loads about but have yet to try any of there beans.

The lot5 evox psychosis I have grown out a few years ago, was a bit of a shit grow but that said the finished bud was full on.

Thanks for putting this together, a nice bit of fun for the community to get involved with.

Take it easy. Jj :skin_up: