Cooking info needed please

andsaw

After being diagnosed with lung cancer, i don't want to smoke weed but cook with instead, i just want simple, so can i put dried and ground weed to a simple biscuit recipe that cooks on gas mark 2 for 30 mins, is this adequate or i do i have to do a different process, if ok would penny size bud be adequate for one biscuit.

• Like 2

Would look into recipes for making cannabis butter or cannabis coconut oil. Make as big of a batch as you can with the bud you have available. You can make small batches. 

Once you have made the butter or oil, use it to make any food or drink recipe that you desire. Cookies/biscuits/cake. Canna butter on toast is great. Canna coconut oil in your cup of tea. So many ways to ingest it once you have made the butter or oil.

Recommend googling and researching recipes for cannabis butter or cannabis coconut oil.

RSO oil is brilliant stuff too, but more complicated to make.

I wish you all the best.

Similar to you. Been fighting 18 months and not keen on smoking.

Highly recommend cannabutter :)

Dead easy to make and lots of uses.

I’ve frozen it and used it six months later in brownies :yes:

Good luck and all the best for the future