My stardawg beautys at 3.5 weeks

Big - L

Heres my stardawg babies they has a lot of stress when first switched 12.12 but been consistent ever since . 

I think they're slightly behind I may let them go 9 weeks depending on how they look! 

Hoping for a good yeild they are filling the room out nicely . Love growing organic with bio bizz. Nothing fancy n they are healthy n happy. 

Got the environment bang on in the shed 1st time looking how their growing . 

Happy days not bad after a decade of not growing . I'm pleased so far :)

L

large.20191112_115150_compress75.jpglarge.20191112_115212_compress6.jpglarge.20191112_115319_compress56.jpglarge.20191112_115252_compress40.jpg

Edited by Big - L
  • Like 4

And heres what I'm currently smoking got a few oz of,  I'm.told by the grower hes sure the cut I've got in flower now is the same as this bud! I hope so its beautiful n deffo a keeper. Mouth watering dense stinking buds :Plarge.20191112_115337_compress67.jpg

Edited by Big - L
  • Like 5

large.Screenshot_20191112-125202_Gallery_compress38.jpgWhat's everyone using for their pics camera wise nowadays   . I know ten yr ago I had to buy a posh digital camera thingy lol

Now using my Samsung Galaxy S9 n the pics are awesome loads different settings and this pic for example was all ready zoomed twice  in n look how close you can get while keeping quality/clarity ,

Just wondering guys???

Edited by Big - L

• 4 weeks later...

Look on amazon for a “sensorpush temperature sensor”. You’re looking for a little blue square gadget with a green logo...

i was using mine in the loft, £30 ish and uses Bluetooth to graph your temp levels.. takes a reading every 5 mins or what ever you set it at and you can check the temps from the comfort of your armchair on your phone...

the leaf stems look really pink.. that’s usually an indicator of cold.. (though it could just be a strain thing, i’ve not grown that particular one)

or... the leaves look quite shiney.. they may be being overfed slightly.. 

tough time of year to be growing in the shed.. mines full of insulation and still i struggled keeping the temps consistent..

Edited by Pot Luck
  • Like 1