If pain had a name I'd call it shit face

Big - L

Now am so far from a writer even further from a poet but I layed in bed this morning waiting on all my pharma meds to kick in n came up with this while smoking a joint for inspiration. I may do a few more of the thid before my major surgery after while stuck in bed so anyway , here goes :

If pain had a name I'd call it shit face..... Waking up it's not even dawn , pain so intense you cant begin to think sense , from my back right down my leg in to my foot , if only that guy was in charge that professor nutt! Just the amount of meds to get some morning relief , fuck it just pass me that sheif From fentanyl to gabapentin and now oxys in the mix , theres no wonder iam always sick! Opiates I hate they ravage your brain . I'm no amy Winehouse this isnt no fame! Withdrawals come and hit you like a bus , I never asked for this but I'm told it's a must. The headaches sickens and the flu ,yet you ring the doctor theirs nothing they can do. You created this monster then turn your back , you've made it very clear for all to see that this is so unfair , it's a good job people who know me know im headstrong and would never go near any class A , do I look stupid dont think so hey!

So another day Dawn's I fight through the pain , once I was somone it's such a shame. Mates fall off quick because I'm sick and sick of of giving , each and everyone has a good living! When the freebies stop so does their time with me , its all good though I've saw what I needed to see My xmas stardawg be ready and dry , i can bet money they start popping round , well not no more boys I'm done you'll have to find another mug for your free zugs to bun as for friends I've seen the light I'd rather have a couple but ones that are right!

I'll fight this pain as I always do but being bed bound theirs nothing to do , stuck in this room 24/7 naa this a far from heaven Smoking 4oz a week n while I'm buying I can assure you this isnt cheap! 5 weeks from now and my dawg are done finally at last medicine for one :D

Edited by Big - L