RSO Success Story

Naz007

I have a personal friend who was diagnosed with Brain cancer (tumor) about a year ago. She followed the traditional mainstream treatment instructed by the Dr, but she wasn't improving and suffered so much. Basically the Dr (oncologist) said she had 6 months to live. So, she decided to take Cannabis oil (NOT CBD oil, this is the Rick Simpson Oil a.ka. RSO. which is highly extracted THC oil and is illegal). 6 months later, she went back to the Dr who did a scan and now she’s cured and completely healed, the tumour has gone! The Dr is shocked and confused! She has the scans and medical records to prove it!!

Over the years, I’ve read and watched so many success stories from people taking cannabis oil to cure from all types of health conditions from cancers, skin cancers, tumors, chronic pain, seizures, diabetes etc… a simple YouTube search for “Rick Simpson oil” or “rso” will result in so many results and success stories from people.

I don't want to come across as saying it will cure everyone. It's not a magical cure or anything but it is the best chance with an amazing success rate compared to traditional treatments like chemo, radiation and surgery and all the pharmaceutical drugs. Besides, nobody has reported any side effects from taking RSO.

My friend is feeling great, the damage caused from the traditional treatment made her feel so weak and destroyed her natural immune system, however, her body is gradually regenerating from it. In addition, she’s changed her diet to stop eating processed foods, meats, more juicing, exercise and getting more oxygen, she's off all the pharmaceutical drugs.

Why isn’t the medical system looking into this? And why is it still illegal? If you had a serious terminal illness, would you take poison (chemo or radiation) or take something that is less harmful, has no side effects?

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Naz007 said:

Besides, nobody has reported any side effects from taking RSO.

I get side effects from my 1 gram a day dose! I get very stoned!!

I've made oil many people over the years and many of them have reported short term effects. Tumours shrinking or disappearing. Unfortunately for all of them , it didn't cure them. I would add that all were quite far advanced with the cancer already spread.

It seems to me that RSO is more effective on some cancers rather than others. I've seen shrinkage or tumours in liver, brain, lung and skin cancers. I've seen others that have no effect like bone cancer and pancreatic cancer.

It will be interesting to see where we are regarding cannabis and cancer in 20yrs time

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, bearukc said:

I get side effects from my 1 gram a day dose! I get very stoned!!

I've made oil many people over the years and many of them have reported short term effects. Tumours shrinking or disappearing. Unfortunately for all of them , it didn't cure them. I would add that all were quite far advanced with the cancer already spread.

It seems to me that RSO is more effective on some cancers rather than others. I've seen shrinkage or tumours in liver, brain, lung and skin cancers. I've seen others that have no effect like bone cancer and pancreatic cancer.

It will be interesting to see where we are regarding cannabis and cancer in 20yrs time

Didn't your tolerance increase and you become immune to it? Rick says that after a few weeks, he and many others could even operate a vehicle without any problems. 

• Like 1

I haven't been on it longer than 2 weeks. I've had to have a break for a few days. I was getting really fuggy headed. I've also found variable strength and purity in oils donated by friends. I've made a 12 gm batch of my own oil now and I'll start again tomorrow.

• Like 2

14 hours ago, bearukc said:

I haven't been on it longer than 2 weeks. I've had to have a break for a few days. I was getting really fuggy headed. I've also found variable strength and purity in oils donated by friends. I've made a 12 gm batch of my own oil now and I'll start again tomorrow.

i've heard suppositories doesn't induce the high feeling.

"suppositories are an excellent way to start the treatment for a beginner and their doses can be measured very accurately, which will help prevent the patient from becoming high. "

Fairly recently I supplied someone with RSO to treat vaginal cancer which can be aggressive, she had only worked up to 0.5g per day over a two month period and recently got the all clear. Her doctor was also stumped.

• Like 4

31 minutes ago, Peregrine said:

Fairly recently I supplied someone with RSO to treat vaginal cancer which can be aggressive, she had only worked up to 0.5g per day over a two month period and recently got the all clear. Her doctor was also stumped.

Awesome, I love hearing these stories! 

• Like 1

:offtopic: but have fallen head over heels for this woman.. and the health benefits of these sprouts are really similar to cannabis.

Hope it inspires some more counter top broccoli farms/factories/gardens out there..

:smokin:

Rick is a true hero. He went through so many personal challenges in the corrupt Canadian legal system

I've just finished reading Rick Simpson's autobiography. He got raided more than 3 times and faced the corrupt Canadian legal system.

Rick is a true hero!!

We are not allowed to grow our own medicine and cure / heal our health issues? What comes to mind is medical fascism!

I have the following ebooks:

Cure for Cancer - The Rick Simpson Protocol

Phoenix Tears - The Rick Simpson Story

If you want me to send it, private message me, it’s a great read. He also commends and highly respect Jack Herer, there was some great stories in there.

From my perspective, with the way Cancer rates are sky rocketing and other health conditions, EVERYONE should start investing their time to learn how to grow top quality indica plants and making the full extracted cannabis oil. You just never know what lies in the future.

I am definitely planning to make my own oil next year, at the moment, I’ve got so much personal stuff to sort out and just need some extra time to develop the skill.