Any coffee shop recommendations?

namaste666

Evening all, we’ve got a few of us going out to Dam this weekend and just wondering if there are any recent coffee shop recommendations?  We’re also looking to try some ‘Cali imports’...can anyone point us in the right direction of a trusted coffee shop? 

Thanks For Any Recommendations  

back in 1992 i went to a coffee shop called the grasshopper :yep:  it was full of Jamaicans / banging dope ........but that was then nowadays i doubt its still there,if it is try a few bowls of they hash fuk buds in amsterdam go hash only.........i had this hash in the grass hopper at the time made from northen lights .....it was most splendid   green as fuk in colour it was smelt liker a bard guts. lol   25 guilder bought me 3 grm :yep:    if ewe want a cheap blowjob off the local crack head go to central station after dark. :yep:

• Like 2

the grey area used to be good, their silver bubble was memorable, but ive not been in years so not really an up to date recommendation.

if you can find some- try the Nepalese hash and menali hash ooooh my its great...

• Like 1

Was there a few weeks ago for the first time in years. I'm mainly a hash smoker so that's what I was after. Was pleasantly surprised at the selection and quality of the single strain hashes sold there these days. Kadinsky had some lovely Black Domina and Amnesia Haze hash for a decent price. Got some super tasty Cherry Pie hash from The Plug and further up the same street some nice Cheese hash from Rezin. Had some decent Moroccan from various shops but some was rubbish (always ask to look first!). I only bought 1 bit of Nepalese, that was from Solo and was very nice.

Have a great time :v:

• Like 1

Thanks for the recommendations everyone!  Some of those hashes sound nice and have been put on the list! I’ll let you know how we get on! Thanks again