Diffuse Mesothelioma

Gozoman

Hi there, I’m a new member and need some advice please. My uncle is 90 and just got out of hospital today after having fluid drained from his lungs. When they tested the fluid they found he had Diffuse Mesothelioma, cancer on the lining of his lungs. Because of other medical conditions he has they have told him there is nothing they can do for him medically. I’ve been told that this could be treated with a high, 60% THC oil probably by rectal administration. Can anyone give me any advice on this please.

Sorry to hear of your uncles condition , he has done well though. 

Have you discussed this treatment with your uncle? At 90 yrs old does he really want more drugs..... pushed up his butt? 

Mesothelioma has no cures available yet, and effectiveness of any treatment to prolong life is dependant on age, physical condition and state of advance of the condition. Your uncle is not young by a long way and is most likely not in the best condition. I would strongly suggest your focus should be to help your uncle do what the f he likes with the little time he has available, as opposed to trying to cure the incurable. 

• Like 1

Yeah I know what you are saying. The last thing I want to do is give him false hope. To be honest this is more for my aunt's benefit as my uncle doesn't seem to give a damn. I can get FECO from the states between 60% and 70% THC but it would be a waste of money if he wouldn't take it and knowing him he probably wouldn't.