Minecraft

highway_017

Anybody Play a bit of Minecraft on here?

Played it for years. since a bit after it came out. years and years. Mostly creative.
Used to do big cities and that. castles, etc. got very into it. Fell out with it
when they updated it 1.7.10 or something. fucked it a little imo.

Been playing it again now recently, Survival though.

got a Realm up and running. I've been looking for cool people and was wondering If anyone from here was wanting to
jump and do a playthrough? Me and few others, everyones sound. no arseholes allowed. 

Couple people on it already, (no from here) we're just doing a big world pretty much with some towns and that.
Already got a big farm area, mining area, main base, working on a spawner now, etc..

Anyway, If it sounds like your thing, Minecraft with some cool stoners.. leave your IGN and I'll get try back to you quickly as possible.. Cheers! :bong:

I tried to play Minecraft but I just couldn't get into it. Seemed like a computer version of the lego I played with when I was a kid (when there were only square bricks, no special 'Star Wars' bricks or nonsense like that, just square bricks, that's all you got and you built things from the square bricks you had) - maybe on you birthday you get some more square bricks.

Never seen the point of Minecraft, a virtual version of Lego, sorry, I just don't get it. Apologies, don't mean to be an arsehole. just don't get it is all, my bad.

• Like 1