Grown in the Garden.

Punta Roja

MWF is a beautiful plant wish I would have got me some of those hopefully Slim will make some more great job growing them Lively

Edited by bfehillbilly
  • Like 2

Those NLD1 plants he's been showing look nice kind of have the same structure of MWF hopefully he will have some of those to sale for next summer

• Like 1

Hi Folks,

Sneak peek of my MWF that's ticking along nicely, gonna give her another 5 days of the forecasted sunshine around my area then chop.

large.rsz_20210921_134632.jpg.66af077182

Struggled with white aphids this summer, managed to knock them back with neem oil and horticulturalal soap diluted in warm water but sooty mold fungus began to spread on the fan leaves. From what I've read online the fungus takes advantage of the honeydew excreted from the aphids. I decided on adding a fan and defoliated some more leaves to allow for better airflow.

Even with the fungal issue, she is developing nicely.

ATB

• Like 10

Critical Nev Haze Early Version (left) & Sweet Aff Delicious (right) @ 5+ weeks into flower 22nd September 2021

Defoliated both of dem, fighting powdery mildew and grey mold on the Crit Nev Haze, she's a really wet and smelly weed this one, i can see why the mold likes her alot, but i tink its down to white fly and aphids.

S.A.D is holding her ground much better. Quality of pics is bad for some reason.

large.DSC04168.jpeg

Sweet Afghani Delicious (below)

large.DSC04158.jpeg

Critical Neville Haze Early Version (below)

large.DSC04156.jpeg

Ahh Sugar (minott), cannot remember which bud this is...... pretty sure its the..... you know what, i juss can't remember so no point i guessing, its nice really nice regardless!! large.ras_grin.gif

large.DSC04163.jpeg

Jah Bless All :yinyang:

:bong:

• Like 14

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

Here's a few pics of the girls this year, really happy with how everything has turned out.

large.rsz_mwf1.jpg.4230e0d4f6a512e4cc9b2

This is such an awesome little plant. Can't fault it at all, tropical strawberry-banana smells, delicious!

large.rsz_mwf.jpg.6cfd2c36bb6cad9cd69b39

Taking a while to mature with this Green Gold but damn is she a fatty, proper earthy musky smells coming off of her too

large.rsz_greengoldbx1.jpg.9590981acad4b

I'm having to go out every night to pick off green caterpillars that are munching their way through the Fast Zkittlez... She is a resilient girl though and doesn't seem to be very affected by them.

Had some issues with mold maybe 3 weeks into flower. As soon as I spotted the affected area, pinched it off, and added a circulating fan. I haven't had any issues since.

Having to really support this girl, the buds are a little too heavy.

Getting some orange, minty, vix vapor rub sorta vibes, really complex terp profile on this one.

large.rsz_fastzkittlez.jpg.926920b961675

Here's to a mold-free harvest

ATB

:smokin:

• Like 19

Just now, KuJa said:

Here's a few pics of the girls this year, really happy with how everything has turned out.

There looking really nice dude.. MWF is an amazing plant..theres not many that smoke decent before the cure but she's a winner..

Having a few mould issues on my big fast zkittles too.. dreading this weekends visit..

Keep up the great work :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, Revive said:

There looking really nice dude.. MWF is an amazing plant..theres not many that smoke decent before the cure but she's a winner..

Having a few mould issues on my big fast zkittles too.. dreading this weekends visit..

Keep up the great work :yep:

Thanks for the kind words Revive, much appreciated.

I haven't had the pleasure of smoking it yet. The MWF is jared and sitting around 65 RH right now. I'll give it a 2-week cure before I indulge lol

All the best mate and I hope you can get that fast zkittlez across the line  :yep:

• Like 1

Just now, KuJa said:

Thanks for the kind words Revive, much appreciated.

I haven't had the pleasure of smoking it yet. The MWF is jared and sitting around 65 RH right now. I'll give it a 2-week cure before I indulge lol

All the best mate and I hope you can get that fast zkittlez across the line  :yep:

KuJa your in for a treat let me just say that :yep:

I always have a lil sample before I cure.. just so i know how much better its got lol

Fingers crossed for the finish buddy :v:

Be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 2

Here’s my fav pheno of my Rgs Fast Zkittlez. I think it might be fully cooked! 

what’s peoples thoughts? Thanks in advance! large.97E4ADA4-5CFB-4C56-8EE8-CB4FAAB0D6E3.jpeglarge.3B32A59F-C46C-455F-B871-82B1904B2170.jpeglarge.2967384C-FF4E-4CD7-8A89-C42E62BAC334.jpeg

• Like 20