Bhang lassi cures almost everything

Era

1 pint of fresh kefir made with whole organic milk 

1 banana

black pepper

cardamom

1 or 2 teaspoons of canna coconut oil part decarbed for four hours in simmering water

blend and drink daily for 10 weeks to cure almost ANYTHING.

Combining probiotics with prebiotics terpenes and phytocannabinoids as in the recipe above is some sort of alchemy, am not stressed or in pain and have stopped bleeding which isn’t something I’ve managed to achieve in any other way.

Ive since tried it on others with a range of very different symptoms and the results so far have been shocking.

If you are interested in the science behind it I tried it myself based on dr Ethan Russos G.U.T. (Grand unified theory) of C.E.D. (Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency).

Would love to find out if others have had any experience with it?

Edited by Era
  • Like 9

Thanks for sharing , I've recently started making my own Keifer and I definitely  could feel the goodness it was doing for my body. The only thing I need to add is cardamom as I have everything else you listed. I have a pretty hardcore Protocol to keep the MS at bay so will add this and see how I get on. Thank you @Era . Good health to you. :yinyang:

Edited by Al Swearengen
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Al Swearengen said:

Keifer

Ha ha.. cinnamon is the other traditional ingredient but not tried that yet.. good to know more people are doing this, do you go for a full decarb in the oven first or just boil it up? Have been foregoing the oven step and think that leaving a bit of thca/cbda in there seems to help.. good to hear it’s working for you :smokin:

• Like 1
  • 2 months later...
On 9/19/2019 at 0:25 AM, Era said:

1 pint of fresh kefir made with whole organic milk 

1 banana

black pepper

cardamom

1 or 2 teaspoons of canna coconut oil part decarbed for four hours in simmering water

blend and drink daily for 10 weeks to cure almost ANYTHING.

Combining probiotics with prebiotics terpenes and phytocannabinoids as in the recipe above is some sort of alchemy, am not stressed or in pain and have stopped bleeding which isn’t something I’ve managed to achieve in any other way.

Ive since tried it on others with a range of very different symptoms and the results so far have been shocking.

If you are interested in the science behind it I tried it myself based on dr Ethan Russos G.U.T. (Grand unified theory) of C.E.D. (Clinical endocannabinoid deficiency).

Would love to find out if others have had any experience with it?

It's a intriguing recipe here but for the effort I see I wonder have you tried making the holy anointing oil with cannabis as I'm looking to try this in the future and considering the alchemy recipe it seems like your pretty involved in experimenting which is sweet!

• Like 1
23 hours ago, GB12345 said:

have you tried making the holy anointing oil with cannabis as I'm looking to try this in the future

Yes and it is amazing stuff, I use it topically.. great for its anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties.

Not very complete or accurate to the original recipe but seems to work..

Canna coconut oil, essential oil from cinnamon, frankincense, myrrh, and cardamom.. 

I get a lot of stress related skin issues and this is better than anything I’ve tried from the chemist by far, and it smells nice.

:smokin:

Edited by Era
  • Like 1
12 minutes ago, Era said:

Yes and it is amazing stuff, I use it topically.. great for its anti inflammatory and antibacterial properties.

Canna coconut oil, essential oil from cinnamon, frankincense, myrrh, and cardamom.. 

I get a lot of stress related skin issues and this is better than anything I’ve tried from the chemist by far, and it smells nice.

Interesting I was looking to do it very similar but using pure thca oil and olive oil to replicate it but isn't there two types of as it mentions cassia bark and sweet cinnamon.. but it's mad to hear you've actually been there and done it and that it does and same I have a crazy amount of physical issues from pain to my skin to fatigue and many more but it's refreshing to hear it's been done on here lol! And thanks for the info and keep up the alchemy! I've always had dreams of creating a super potion and this is somewhere near! Ever combined what you firstly made with this to see if it's even more effective etc? Or maybe there both better to use separately

• Like 2

large.CA143D06-70EA-48D3-83E7-23908ECBB501.jpeg@GB12345 I saw that.. they used the leaf and the bark of cinnamon. Not even sure where the essential oil I have is extracted from on the plant, It’s all I had available.

There’s mixed opinion about oral consumption of pure essential oils from what I’ve read.. but even the people who say it’s fine also say say only for short periods of time, not regularly.

I wouldn’t risk it long term.

I felt so much better on the bhang lassi that I kept it up as a routine and started looking at improving it. I now add turmeric, sprouted broccoli seeds, and am looking into other beans seeds and lentils for sprouting.. all sorts of healthy benefits to be had.

Sprouted broccoli seeds above.

Edited by Era
  • Like 3
On 9/19/2019 at 0:09 PM, Era said:

Ha ha.. cinnamon is the other traditional ingredient but not tried that yet.. good to know more people are doing this, do you go for a full decarb in the oven first or just boil it up? Have been foregoing the oven step and think that leaving a bit of thca/cbda in there seems to help.. good to hear it’s working for you :smokin:

careful you get the rigt cinnamon, there are two types, true cinnamon and cassia i think, cassia, if i am right, contains a chemical that is bad for the liver in high doses. the chemical in the other cinnamon is called coumarin.

Edited by Bustin Jieber
coumarin
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, Era said:

large.CA143D06-70EA-48D3-83E7-23908ECBB501.jpeg@GB12345 I saw that.. they used the leaf and the bark of cinnamon. Not even sure where the essential oil I have is extracted from on the plant, It’s all I had available.

There’s mixed opinion about oral consumption of pure essential oils from what I’ve read.. but even the people who say it’s fine also say say only for short periods of time, not regularly.

I felt so much better on the bhang lassi that I kept it up as a routine and started looking at improving it. I now add turmeric, sprouted broccoli seeds, and am looking into other beans seeds and lentils for sprouting.. all sorts of healthy benefits to be had.

what are the blue things????

• Like 1
On 19/09/2019 at 0:09 PM, Era said:
On 19/09/2019 at 7:41 AM, Al Swearengen said:

Ha ha.. cinnamon is the other traditional ingredient but not tried that yet

21 minutes ago, Bustin Jieber said:

careful you get the rigt cinnamon, there are two types, true cinnamon and cassia i think, cassia, if i am right, contains a chemical that is bad for the liver in high doses. the chemical in the other cinnamon is called coumarin.

:yep: 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, Era said:

I now add turmeric, sprouted broccoli seeds, and am looking into other beans seeds and lentils for sprouting.. all sorts of healthy benefits to be had.

I was just going to ask if you had considered adding turmeric and would add one tiny caution to make sure you use freshly ground black pepper as it oxidises very quickly and loses the Piperine which is what we need to make the Curcumin in the turmeric more available to us.The sprouting broccoli seeds seem pretty amazing from my readings and are certainly on my list of healthy things to add to my diet.

Just making Golden Paste ( turmeric,coconut oil and ground pepper) to add to a Horlicks/hot chocolate at night ,or with some yoghurt,fruit and cereals in the morning should be part of anyone's anti inflammatory regime,in my opinion.Also really good for dogs who have age related aches and pains by the way.

I make Kombucha but haven't tried Kefir yet,but have recently been using Yeo valleys expensive as fuck kefir culture (with 14 different strains ) to make my own yoghurt type stuff (because fuck paying £1.50 for a poxy little pot of white slime and fuck yeo valley for being such parasites in their business methods) ,so may have to try this bhang recipe with this too,thank you for the idea and information.

:hippy:

Gumbo.

• Like 2
15 hours ago, Era said:

Yeah that's got to be mainly because of how they process it I'd assume because your right there it's super hard to find essential oils that are deemed edible but in theory they should be but I guess it's how concentrated it is and whether it has any hidden ingredients and nice sprouts looking lovely! And nice recipe to mention I'll have a go at somepoint thanks in advance Era

9 hours ago, Gumbo said:

I was just going to ask if you had considered adding turmeric and would add one tiny caution to make sure you use freshly ground black pepper as it oxidises very quickly and loses the Piperine which is what we need to make the Curcumin in the turmeric more available to us.The sprouting broccoli seeds seem pretty amazing from my readings and are certainly on my list of healthy things to add to my diet.

Just making Golden Paste ( turmeric,coconut oil and ground pepper) to add to a Horlicks/hot chocolate at night ,or with some yoghurt,fruit and cereals in the morning should be part of anyone's anti inflammatory regime,in my opinion.Also really good for dogs who have age related aches and pains by the way.

I make Kombucha but haven't tried Kefir yet,but have recently been using Yeo valleys expensive as fuck kefir culture (with 14 different strains ) to make my own yoghurt type stuff (because fuck paying £1.50 for a poxy little pot of white slime and fuck yeo valley for being such parasites in their business methods) ,so may have to try this bhang recipe with this too,thank you for the idea and information.

:hippy:

Gumbo.

Yeah big up the golden paste! Might try combining that with it myself! And why get your living cultures from cows? Get it derived from the soil probiotics and plant based prebiotics... although I'm not a believer of milk from other animals but what works for one might not work for the other but I haven't ever used the kefir and from what Era was saying it seems to work but there's always other options etc who knows maybe using kefir and soil cultures together would be even better a good old mix up of living bacteria! And yeah Gumbo I respect that view of making your own! That's always the best way no doubt!

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Bustin Jieber said:

Thanks for confirming this as that's what the bible states sweet cinnamon and cassia bark. Ps I'm not religious but yeah I never knew there was two types till now lol!

Edited by GB12345
21 hours ago, Era said:

Also is all the products your using organic? As if the essential oils aren't i assume that will be a big reason why it's best not to consume it due to the chemicals it's grown with regardless of flushing unless it's been grown with living soil it's bound to have something unneeded like salts when it's grown with organic nutrients just as they always do but that's more of a different subject but we all know the more wholesome the more effects like the golden paste mentioned earlier which I found useless with standard turmeric and pepper but organically it works wonders! Sorry for babbling on just intrigued what's being used etc. Thanks guys!