weird question about the brown gunk

Hopsarecannabistoo

ok ive noticed something, ok i smoke bongs or vape normally, but this is regarding my bong. basically i use a bong with an added pre cooler and a carbon filter. so the smoke goes through the carbon then through the perculator headed pre cooler and water, then through the water then through the ice, anyhow when i bought my weed i noticed that the carbon filter would start to fill up with brown gunk verry very fast. but with my own grown stuff its reeally not getting gunked up,  well not hardly at all. 

what could cause this in the bought stuff? 

2 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

ok ive noticed something, ok i smoke bongs or vape normally, but this is regarding my bong. basically i use a bong with an added pre cooler and a carbon filter. so the smoke goes through the carbon then through the perculator headed pre cooler and water, then through the water then through the ice, anyhow when i bought my weed i noticed that the carbon filter would start to fill up with brown gunk verry very fast. but with my own grown stuff its reeally not getting gunked up,  well not hardly at all. 

what could cause this in the bought stuff? 

its probly just a more oily/hashy strain.:yep: or maybe some nutes left over. 

• Like 2