Rosemary Oil Back Pain

Poisonata

Slightly off topic, apologies. Recently in another thread which I've failed miserably to locate another forum member mentioned he used rosemary oil topically for back pain (dull ache, not terrible but it wears you down over course of day). Interestingly like me, doctor also prescribed opiate based analgesics which in all honestly not happy about taking long term for variety of reasons. On that basis ordered some online (£2 inc delivery for 10 ml bottle). Well I've had extremely positive results (used neat, no carrier oil) found it to be as effective as couple of oral ibuprofen when applied directly to area, possibly more so. Not quite as effective as opiate based ones but sufficient pain relief to no longer feel the need to take any. So my heartfelt thanks to 'that member', done me a good turn :) Not expensive either, this bottle likely last me a month. No more itchy, scratchy opiates for me :yep:

• Like 9

It's amazing stuff. Alongside the rosemary you can also use lavender, juniper berry and bergamot. 7 drops of each of those oils Inc the rosemary in 100ml of a carrier oil (sweet almond or coconut) will help dramatically

Erb :yinyang:

• Like 3
  • 1 year later...

@Poisonata Do you ever go for long walks?

What you be eating?

A lot of the time over back pain is referred pain from the gallbladder.

Try some high strength ox bile. 4x 500mg on empty stomach will tell you a lot about your liver / gallbladder health.

You might shit your pants though.

e2a: Is it uppitiester , mid or lower back?

Try working on the front of your body with acupressure techniques. Put decent firm pressure on the area. 

Have you considered high strength vitamin D? 10,000IU a day or maybe double should be enough if you're white. double that if you're coloured. Triple it if you're black.

You will be extremely surprised how much Vitamin D can help and most mom us are deficient and dont even know it. 

I take 60,000IU a day + 600mcg K2 .. I've been doing this for 3 years. I recently stopped taking vitamin D for 3 weeks. That combined with the lack of sunshine and seasonal change + not exercising for couple weeks brought my back pain back.

By the way you need a well functioning liver and gallbladder to absorb vitamin D and / or convert it on your skin. ;) 

Edited by ScapeGoat

Good news on the back pain management. :yep:

Now you can go to Scarborough Fair if you’ve got Thyme. (along with Parsley and Sage). 

:hippy:

e2a “tell him to find me an acre of land”

Edited by bartman
  • Like 1

Arnica oil works wonders for me :)    If i dont use it im like a hunchback !   i use it 2 to 3 times a wk and it keeps things in check.  

I also find CBD works very well,  although having grown numerous cbd strains i have only actually found 3 that work for me in respect of the effect & duration.   

Glad you got your under control !

• Like 2
On 07/10/2020 at 7:17 PM, OldFord said:

Arnica oil works wonders for me :)    If i dont use it im like a hunchback !   i use it 2 to 3 times a wk and it keeps things in check.  

I also find CBD works very well,  although having grown numerous cbd strains i have only actually found 3 that work for me in respect of the effect & duration.   

Glad you got your under control !

Which 3 out of interest?

• Like 1
On 14/08/2019 at 8:09 AM, Poisonata said:

Slightly off topic, apologies. 

have you tried making a cannabis cream or oil?

i have constant back pain and the oil i made really really helps dude, i give it to all sorts for arthritic pain, joint pain ..any injury really lol 

• Like 3
22 hours ago, Fragg said:

Which 3 out of interest?

Dinafem Dinamed CBD , Sweets Cream Caramel CBD ,  Sweets S.A.D CBD.    These 3 work very well for me in respect of cbd properties ,  the dinamed is the toughest outdoor variant i have come across,  the S.A.D cbd is very nice and the Cream Caramel i find is the strongest of the 3 in respect of thc effect.   

• Like 2

@OldFord Gone with you on the sweets cream caramel waiting on postie, got purple orange dina to try, had them some time though so hope they pop ok.

My back bends 3-4 vert above where it should apparently lots of grief and a lovely mesh repair that rolled? loads of fun..

Got to smile though Atb.

• Like 1