Fruit Machine Identification

Poisonata

Years ago in the days when arcades had two, five and ten pence per spin fruit machines played a particular favourite fruit machine of mine. If your unaware almost all arcade games of old have ROM emulations (MAME program) and same with fruit machines (MFME). Trouble is cannot for the life of me remember the name of this fruit machine.

5 p to play, think jackpot was a fiver. The main feature it played the old BBC 'Top of the Pops' theme. Feature consisted of 3 compact disks one above another, bronze, silver, gold. Each CD had a variety of prizes on it, made your way round each CD hoping to hit 'CD changer' progressing you to next CD up offered more lucrative prizes. This is all i can remember.

Sorry, it's a bit random request but I've on/off search for best part of ten years. With the name may be able to find the original ROM emulation.

Been a bit of an obsession, probably get bored of it after ten minutes in event I do discover it :naughty: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

Are you trying to set a World record for posting pointless threads? :unsure:    

says the current holder of World Record of Pointless Answers lol 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Saddam said:

it's funny, but threads like these can send you down a rabbit hole; now I'm sitting here looking for a Noraut Poker machine emulator.

Just for the noises obviously lol

• Like 3

probably made by a company called jpm who supplied most seaside towns with fruit machines .

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Saddam said:

Two things almost certain of when creating this thread.

1. No one would know :down:

2. Someone would moan :wassnnme:

the search continues... :naughty:

I think you're gonna struggle to find that cos of the the Bell Fruit Top of the Pops quiz machines with the same or very simliar name 

I would ask on fruit-emu (com) and fruitemu (co uk)

• Like 1