new ticket

*DJ*

Iv been doing the odd night/24 hrs once a week for a bit now, had plenty of fish to high doubles, the water holds common carp 39lb mirrors to over 40lb and cats to 100lb + :yahoo:

large.20190730_211438.jpg

Its in a nature reserve 15 miles from the city center, anyways, today im chuffed to bits, iv just been given a spot on a nod and a wink ticket thats only got a handful of members, ;) and i dont pay the £60 for 3 rods for 24hrs this yr :D 

busy untill the weekend, then im going to take full advantage of my ticket next week

DJ....

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...
On Wednesday, August 14, 2019 at 10:47 AM, northeastbudlover said:

£60 for 24hrs, where you been fishing mate?, the monument?

No, its just a run of the mill day ticket water, its £10 per rod, per 12hrs, same as most carp waters.

Right pictures are a pain, im on my own, theres never anyone about when ya want someone to take a snap,  

Iv stepped up my game doing 2 days a week, had a good 50 - 60 fish in the last few weeks, most double commons, like peas in a pod, copped my first 20lb carp from there a few days ago,  jyst a few oz over, doing from thurs to sunday/monday this week, if i get the right swim im cracking right on, il try and update this from the bank tomorrow..

Deano.....

• Like 2

Im here, its dark, the rods are out, im going to finish my chicken soup, smoke this bit of j, then get some sleep, fishing aye? lol 

DJ......

• Like 1

Mate we dont pay anything like those prices up here, must be a past Yorkshire thing, as even a expensive session up here, fishing for 30’s , is £30 for 24hrs 3 rods

Currently coming to the end of a 48hr with the boy and we’ve had a few 20.02, 17.10, 15.12, being the best.

smoked a shitload and drunk enough fresh coffee to sink a ship, had an excellent time

• Like 3

Im still at it, had 3 good doubles first thing this morning, and a bream thisafternoon, nothing but line bites and grebbs agging me most of the day, blinding weather though im still in shorts and a tshirt; 

DJ...

• 2 weeks later...

Il hold my hands up to being a bit sneeky, lol  a few week ago,  i had fish non stop from one spot i was fishing in open water, turns out someone baited that area right up l, all weekend for a 17lb carp, i came along and smashed it, done the same again the week after, more fish to 24lb, :yahoo: so, last weekend, i popped over to do sunday night/monday and asked about who had what and where it came out before i even packed the borrow, plopped in the swim, cast to a sign in the bay, bosh 3 mins fishing, i had a 23lb fully scalled mirror, theres a good picture in burt, but its private, (if i know ya, you can look, ask and il add ya name lol ) hour later a 19lb comom, i packed up at 12, went home and was eating a fat sunday roast by 2am monday morning , :chef:

Going to do the same again this weekend, all that mad craming bivis along the banks and 50 lines, bait boats, spods and radios for 2 nights flat out kills it off untill most of them have fooked off sunday dinnertime, que deej .. lol 

DJ....

Edited by *DJ*

• 3 weeks later...

So then lol iv come off the back lake this weekend, it looked like it was going to be party night on there tonight, you could hear beers cracking open as you wallked round lol iv come over to the front water where all the so called pros fish, the baillif is saying il be back over the other lake before it gets dark lol been here a few hours, everyones blanked for a few days, and hold tight, old deej is in to a nice one, was only 18lb, but any fish from here is a massive result, wait to i see that bailiff later :P

DJ...

• Like 2

Iv only gone and copped a 29lb common in the maddest storm, i got soaked to the skin, had to zip up my bivi ask someone to watch my gear and go home for dry jeans lol its bollox when theres no one to take a picture though, 

DJ....

Envious mate I really miss carping.I used to fish Rockford and Half Pit.

21 nights on half pit for 1 run I used to love it on there mental lake.Low stock and you can only fish half the lake.The rest is misses Browns back garden.

51 minutes ago, ratdog said:

Don't worry mate, I believe you :thisbig:

How do i let you into my private gallery? Theres a couple of nice ones in there, from a week or 2 ago, a 23lb fully scale and a 26lb mirror, cant have it public, its me with  fish lollol 

DJ......

• Like 1