Barcelona Cannabis cafes / clubs

BritishBulldog

I have just returned from Barcelona on stag do, while we was there we visited 2 cannabis social clubs Mr Teddys and another one but i cant remember the name lol. 

The clubs are hidden away with no branding on the shop fronts so you need to pay attention to find them. Once inside your greeted with friendly staff and a lovely aroma!

You need to join the club to enter, this is a lifetime membership for 20 euros, you will need your ID and have a photo taken to create your membership.

Once inside its a laid back atmosphere with lots of smoking accessories to use, knowledgeable bud-tenders and a superb range of cannabis. With volcanos, bongs and rizlas all available to users of the social club.

The varieties and prices vary alot with some unbranded buds costing around 9 euros a Gram to premium branded jars of 3grams for up to 60 euros.

They also stock a great range of Hash and extracts, i did try some amazing Amnesia haze hash there. 

Some of the bud i smoked over the 4 days. 

Gelato 41, ZMoney - Zkittlez x The Money, Orange Sherbert, Black cherry punch, Banana sorbet, GSC, Blue Gelato, Bad Azz Kush, Pink Runtz, sherbert x tangie, Watermelon zkittlez, Gelatti, Biscotti

Cant wait to go back such a great vibe in these places and the weather was amazing.  

• Like 8