*** Female Seeds' Grow Battle Competition. Grand prize: LED, retail €1500!!***

Female Seeds Team

Hello folks ,

We are proud to announce that we will be running our very first Grow Diary Competition. 

We will be supplying seeds for as long as stock lasts. We will send each member a 4-pack.

Growers can choose among the following strains:
Critical Sour, Chem OG, Skunk Special, Bubblegummer, Ice, Blueberry Cheesecake and ICED Grapefruit, Maroc.

Prizes:

We will award the 3 prizes to the best grow diaries.
 3rd prize: 50 seeds of your choice plus nutrients

 2nd prize: 100 seeds of your choice plus nutrients

 1st prize: 50 seeds + a Magnus ML350 LED, retail price: €1500! THE GRAND PRIZE

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTHTvHA5MO2-5JZBVZoYQ8

DO YOU WANT TO ENTER AND WIN THESE AMAZING PRICES?

Then please send a PM (private message) before August 1 to us and we will assess your profile to see if you are eligible to enter the competition.

To be eligible:

1) Grower Must have over 50 posts and have been an active member for at least 2
months

2) Grower must have 1 completed diary (For any breeder).
3) All threads must start by the 1st week of September and finished by 20th of December max.
4) A weekly update of your grow.
5) A diary in a day type thread with pictures from varied stages of growth.
6) Open a thread with the following title "FEMALE SEEDS Grow Battle Competition” followed by the
name of your chosen strain.

If we select you please understand, we could potentially use your pictures. As it is the holiday season please understand that it might take longer for us to reply. 

Stay High :smokin: ,

Yours truly,

Mr B.

• Like 14

Great stuff and very generous too! Done a few grows from Female seeds, my favourites being Bubblegummer and Iced Grapefruit. I'd love to have a go at this as i do regular grow diaries anyhow. My current grow will be finished mid september but i can get this going at the start of september in me spare tent. PM Incoming. :yep:

• Like 3

The Bubblegummer is one of my top 3 smokes,  here some Female seeds X-Line Bubblegummer  i grew back in 2010. Delicious. :bong:

gallery_46705_2371_336513.jpggallery_46705_4338_670469.jpg

• Like 8

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/07/2019 at 5:55 PM, Amnesia said:

The Bubblegummer is one of my top 3 smokes,  here some Female seeds X-Line Bubblegummer  i grew back in 2010. Delicious. :bong:

gallery_46705_2371_336513.jpggallery_46705_4338_670469.jpg

Ole, :thumsup:  great picture @Amnesia, thanks for sharing.
Can't wait to see you running our varieties again ;) 

Cheers,

Mr B.

Currently growing Female Seeds Blueberry Cheesecake .. It's a great plant so far , smells strong, plenty of resin and easy to grow .. Think I going to do Chem Og ..not often I look forward to running stuff but I am now after seeing the cheesecake growing ..:oldtoker:

• Like 1

• 1 month later...