Win a pack of Fleur du Mal Seeds

Joolz

cos i want a huge plant .... with huge buds   to grind in a  huge grinder  and fill a huge bong.....  take a huge  hit .......

then  giggle as the world goes all  shimmery and wobbley  as the trees  whisper to me  as i float past ...and the grass and flowers gently massage my  feet .....   OK  I WILL STOP NOW    lol ....

Edited by vortex

I don't deserve them more than anyone else to be honest... But... I love growing the devil's lettuce and would like to give yours a grow. :v:

I'd love to win them but I'm not sure I deserve it 

Cheers b.b 

(another great comp :skin_up:

Wasn't gonna post as just bought a load of seeds..but then learnt ESB is available in seed form..I must have missed that memo :ohmygod: so can't not throw my hat into the ring for a chance of popping some of those.

Best of luck everyone.

Not sure I deserve to win but be great to have the esb that I was gonna order..  changed mind at last minute for generals daughter ..cheers

Because I would give these a right good forever home and preserve anything good and spread the love

• Like 1