Win a pack of Fleur du Mal Seeds

Joolz

Nice one @Joolz

I was only thinking the other day that I keep meaning to do Sweet Tooth, so I will have a go and if I don't win I'll buy a pack :yep: 

:smoke: 

• Like 1

No.2

I deserve to win beause i only realised Fleur du Mal was Bude's company a little while ago, and have been meaning to buy/try some of his seeds but keep forgetting to order some. Even if i dont win, this should be a good reminder to myself to buy them lol

Edited by the lone deranger
Sp.. missing buttons from my keyboard
  • Like 1

No.3

I deserve to win because there is a chance i will hack my favourite plant and send them in for subs (if that's ok with @Budelaire) :yep:

count me in . :yinyang:ive never grew any of your work,tho read a few generals d diarys that i remember:yep:

• Like 1

Can't say I deserve to win the prize, but I'd love to win because Fleur du Mal were the first seeds I ever grew (blue widow and Janis special) and so they have a special place in my heart :) And I plan on buying some C99 and ESB for my next grows, would be nice to get one of them for free lol

Edited by Boojum
  • Like 2

I deserve to win because. As a developing grower I need solid genetics and good results. Fleur du Mal for the win.

:skin_up: