2019 HSO Pot Noodle Challenge (Enter here)

unless you put your own juju into the mix then you will be doomed to fail young un ..enviromental differences between how i do my fuck ups and how you`re going to do yours will become apparent as we enter fully into battle .

im genuinely humbled you think you can copy me though ..thank you ..

king v 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ROCKSTEADY6 said:

@vince noir rock n roll star i have a few tricks planned but my 'juju' will not be part of it. I am planning on creating the 'Kingslayer' pot noodle contraption. 

Oooh, I'll have to keep my eye on you...'planning' you say :eek:   

....this one looks like trouble folks :g: 

• Like 3

Just now, botanics said:

Oooh, I'll have to keep my eye on you...'planning' you say :eek:   

....this one looks like trouble folks :g: 

I just went to ASDA to get the noodles and managed to lose the pot on my way back to work. Don't think you have much to worry about. 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, vince noir rock n roll star said:

..you were told ...

Vince it is taking all my control not to get photoshop out on that last picture. I think we both know what you would prefer in his hand. 

Just sent Mark an address and I'm off out to go and grab a coffee and a pot noodle!Can't wait!

• Like 1

the church of the latter day vinces awaits ..the king welcomes new blood to the realm ..

now play nicely or youll get the teste treatment .

See the source image

• Like 2

I wanted to put something out there for the more experienced growers advice if any of you have time to reply. This comp is going to be a main run for me as I don't have the grow room size to do other plants at the same time. 2 weeks veg and then flower for 11-12 weeks was my plan. I was thinking of doing all three seeds, in pot noodle pots of course, LST them as much as i can and possibly supercropping them. The other option is to do 2 plants and veg them a little longer but pot size would be the same. Determined to honour the pot noodle comp. I have never supercropped before so that would be a first. All advice or abuse is always welcome. 

• Like 2

On 16/07/2019 at 2:03 PM, HSO-Mark said:

Out of the first 2 batches of seeds who's still waiting?

If yours have not landed drop me a PM so I can get you all up and running asap ;)

I know you're still on your holibobs so no rush, but not dropped as yet.....cheers JTS :skin_up: