Sensible precautions

Kinetikal

Before I go posting anything that might offend the poo lice should they ever find it I am using tor and a specific email account, no saved passwords etc. I've used windows' built in private info stripper on my photos, is there something that I'm not doing that I should be?

maybe you're right. I used to work with the things though - "don't ask if you're being paranoid, ask if you're being paranoid enough"

Just now, Kinetikal said:

Before I go posting anything that might offend the poo lice should they ever find it I am using tor and a specific email account, no saved passwords etc. I've used windows' built in private info stripper on my photos, is there something that I'm not doing that I should be?

You will find a complete and utter disregard for the fucking poLICE on this site :yep: (unless of course some major shite like a murder happens in ones knowledge :fear: )

Post away, just try to refrain from being a cunt :yep:

Cheers :smokin:

• Like 1

private info stripper on my photos

Any photos uploaded to this site are automatically stripped of any exif data and location tags etc.

:smoke: 

• Like 2

maybe you're right. I used to work with the things though - "don't ask if you're being paranoid, ask if you're being paranoid enough"

i dont do paranoia it will fuk with your head !! im not bothered about the beak ive seen him plenty lol  if your that para i`d not bother as ewe might not sleep at night. lol  shepton mallet serves lovely scrambled eggs.  :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

i dont do paranoia it will fuk with your head !! im not bothered about the beak ive seen him plenty lol  if your that para i`d not bother as ewe might not sleep at night. lol  shepton mallet serves lovely scrambled eggs.  :yep:

Long, long, story. Not so much para about the bab as much as the technical computer aspect. I've sacrificed my sanity and my physical health to them, nevermind sleep! At risk of going off topic do they send cripples to prison for percy?

• Like 1

Long, long, story. Not so much para about the bab as much as the technical computer aspect. I've sacrificed my sanity and my physical health to them, nevermind sleep! At risk of going off topic do they send cripples to prison for percy?

tbh im @ yhe point in life where i just dont give a fuk no more...im old lol  ive had the best part of 30 yrs of full on party mode. :yep:  ive sniffed lots of strange things and swallowed a few to,ive had scrambled eggs in shepton mallet lol  and earlstoke devizes. lol  all in all for persy i doubt it im only growing persy but the last time i saw the beak she threatened me. lol   fuk em bach crack on. :wanker:

Edited by thekingofobsolete
  • Like 1

Just now, thekingofobsolete said:

tbh im @ yhe point in life where i just dont give a fuk no more...im old lol  ive had the best part of 30 yrs of full on party mode. :yep:  ive sniffed lots of strange things and swallowed a few to,ive had scrambled eggs in shepton mallet lol  and earlstoke devizes. lol  all in all for persy i doubt it im only growing persy but the last time i saw the beak she threatened me. lol   fuk em bach crack on. :wanker:

I doubt they serve them anymore. Certainly be powdered if they do. The screw in charge of food was whinging about the price of sammiches for the work release lot at less than 75p for the whole lunch!

• Like 1

Just stick with the site rules:

• No tell
  • No smell
  • No sell

Other than that, relax and post away.  Happy growing and welcome to the community.  Best hobby ever :smokin:

• Like 3

Cheers :)

I'm going to have to go reread to work out what the no smell part relates to again - that or do some wakeywakey juice

• 1 month later...
On 03/06/2019 at 8:16 AM, JJJ said:

Just stick with the site rules:

• No tell
  • No smell
  • No sell

Really this is the best advice. Every bust you hear about is because of one of the above. I don't believe for one minute law enforcement have the inclination / resources to track down small time growers from painstaking online surveillance. Hardly a catchy headline "significant police time/funding results in two plant grow bust" :) 

• Like 1