No, I am not joking...

Someone pointed me to this today, i thought it was a joke , but then i saw it with my own eyes...

A seed company called 'Super Strains' (Formally called Hy-Pro Seeds) - supposedly the original breeders of Amnesia,  are selling 10 packs of Amnesia seeds, for... 

€19,990  per pack :russian:

If anyone can beat that one i'm all ears.....  :book:

:yinyang:

Edited by Redgrotto

If that's what you're looking for ,you'll find the same or similar stock elsewhere . USC amnesia is similar I think ,an IBL amnesia but I grew some hy-pro amnesia crosses and they were decent . I'll sort you out for 9'999 quid ,6 seeds . :yep:

• Like 2

Just now, Michael Luchóg said:

If that's what you're looking for ,you'll find the same or similar stock elsewhere . USC amnesia is similar I think ,an IBL amnesia but I grew some hy-pro amnesia crosses and they were decent . I'll sort you out for 9'999 quid ,6 seeds . :yep:

No, im not looking for em mate, ive got everything i could possibly need for next few years...

i just meant it as a conversation starter :hippy:

peace man

Edited by Redgrotto

2 grand a seed, euros tho lol. That's for the regs, the fems are a wee bit cheaper. Does anyone actually buy these things? Gets people talking about the brand tho eh:wassnnme:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redgrotto said:

Someone pointed me to this today, i thought it was a joke , but then i saw it with my own eyes...

A seed company called 'Super Strains' (Formally called Hy-Pro Seeds) - supposedly the original breeders of Amnesia,  are selling 10 packs of Amnesia seeds, for... 

€19,990  per pack :russian:

If anyone can beat that one i'm all ears.....  :book:

You have your decimal point in the wrong place there only 1,999.00. just ordered 2 packs

Edited by Dr feelgood
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Dr feelgood said:

You have your decimal point in the wrong place there only 1,999.00. just ordered 2 packs

So have you...:rofl::rofl:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, *DJ* said:

A grand a seed?  Ya got to be a fooking idiot, lol 

One might argue that only an idiot would think that 19,990 divided by 10 is 1,000. :russian:  lol    

Have you tried using the UK420 discount code at check-out? lol  

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Saddam said:

only an idiot

Must be Sunday Sads, what with idiots who can't do division and ropey plants you're off to a flyer bud...:wassnnme:

:rofl::rofl:

i've done their fem original Amnesia a few times,lovely smoke, i think they cost £70 for 10 in attitude. 

large.5cd7f6b13da7f_IMG_20190512_1113442.jpgWould be wanting a franchise for that money but have no where to grow!

Give them a call or drop them an email saying that I recommend it to you Honestly great deal.:hippy:

Edited by marcjuna

5 hours ago, Saddam said:

One might argue that only an idiot would think that 19,990 divided by 10 is 1,000. :russian:  lol    

Have you tried using the UK420 discount code at check-out? lol  

@Saddam seriously if all you have to do is sit on the side of the inernet waiting for folk to make minor mistakes ,so you can correct them, im half blind and useing a phone, i dont give a monkeys about hitting a 1 instead of 2, and tbh, if ya fuckry is getting that bad your bothering people who cant fooking see, ya need to have a good look at yasel,

DJ.....

Edited by *DJ*
  • Like 3

• 3 months later...

What's the real price?  I'm hitting wrong keys all the time.   Is this a pisstake,  or just a typo?  Or, is my alcohol induced partial dementia (memory fucked) screwing with my head again :)