menatal bong from amazon

Bustin Jieber

i got a bong off amazon, its pretty good, i like the smoke, thing is though it has three percolator chambers and some organic material has gotten into it, how do i clean this? wont this be a lung health hazrd?

rock salt and iso mate. Chuck the iso in then the salt, plug the holes and wank it off like you've never done so before.

• Like 10

yep iso and salt.

there is a magnetic glass cleaners in 2 sizes made for bongs. if you google magnetic scrubber duckys you should find them . or do some D I Y and make some :)

2 hours ago, captbongsmoker said:

yep iso and salt.

there is a magnetic glass cleaners in 2 sizes made for bongs. if you google magnetic scrubber duckys you should find them . or do some D I Y and make some :)

problem is it has three glass mesh perc chmbers if thats what they are, loving the fuck out of my bong though, mashed when i hit it.

• Like 1

yes percs are a bugger to clean , if the iso and diffent sized salt dont remove the muck maybe try one of them cleaners made for bongs theres a few on the market but i dont no what one is the best for the money they charge or try a denture cleaner tablet.

when you do get it clean try adding some lemon juice to the water it works to stop the muck sticking to the glass as much. it work the same as res block but much much less.

• Like 1

Yes but I'd try Oxyclean or PBW 1st 

And give it a real good rinse after 

To do that I'd buy some tubing and fittings so you can hook it up to a tap to rinse the chems away 

Like this