Pond owners, little help please..

GreenPirate

Common reeds are normally used for waste management.. you could put some in the last pool before the water returns to the pond if doing Aquaponics?.. I have no idea if your pond is over stocked but if you do want to add more fish then pumping the water through a reed bed and back into the pond or an Aquaponics bed would allow higher numbers of fish than normally recommend for volume of water :smokin:

Edited by Era
  • Like 1

Thanks for all the replies everyone!

I guess i've got some cleaning, building, planting, ordering, spending, plumbing and some other bits to do.. and a plastic heron!

^^ that sounds pretty much what I have been doing but in the wrong direction. lol

Just how did I get the thing so clean last year doing what I was doing. :unsure: Last year I thought I had it sussed "yeah, i'm a pond owner" now "I have a swamp!". anyways, meh!

I'll slowly sidestep out of the fishing section.. :yes:

Sorry to come in here and ask but they would be dead by the end of the year the way I was going.