Which capsules?

NiceCuppaTea4Me

Hi all, 

first time in the medi section so apologies if this has been asked many times.

i have a friend who’s wife has recently been diagnosed with breast cancer. I have made some RSO for them and want to know which type of capsules would be best to fill? 

I have read that 1mg is the preferred starter dose but can’t find any info on appropriate capsule size, (3?) or if it’s better to get the capsules that dissolve in the stomache or the slow dissolve ones that work in the intestines or if it doesn’t make any difference?

any info would be much appreciated:-)

i can give give them the oil as just tincture but rso tastes like ass. Yes I made sure all the iso was boiled off until no bubbles using a magnetic hot plate stirrer thing.

• Like 3

@NiceCuppaTea4Me,

not an expert myself, but a m8 put me onto CBD Brothers, they've got vegan capsules and lots of sound info.

Won't post a link cos they're commercial, but less bandwagon than most of the snake oil carpetbaggers...

atb for the patient's treatment.

:yep:

• Like 2

So am I suppose to be mixing some rso will cbd oil for best effect or just fill some caps with rso/coconut oil to loosen it up?

Size 2 is pretty OK but bear in mind some patients cannot swallow the bigger sized capsules.

I think the bigger sizes are 000 then 00 then 0 and then it goes down in size 1- 5 with 5 being tiny things, perhaps holding 10mg or so.

I say this as I made some capsules for someone and they were too big. Think I used the 00 size thinking that they would be smaller and size 5 the biggest.

• Like 1