CBD for mum who doesn’t want to have weed?

Cafeowner

So a bit of background I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 32, 6 years ago and I vape my weed in a dry herb pen, I do well except for the constant pain that reatment and meds have left me with, hence vaping weed. Now last week my mum had a full hysterectomy for cancer of the uterus and has texted me today saying she wants to try CBD as she’s not sleeping and in pain, now I said she could try some of my vape or I could make her oil and butter but it’s obviously going to have high thc % which she doesn’t want so I’m unsure how I can help? Are these over the counter cbd oils any good? I imagine not and she wants it now not 3/4 months away if I was to grow a high cbd strain?

Guest Thor420
1 hour ago, Cafeowner said:

So a bit of background I was diagnosed with breast cancer at 32, 6 years ago and I vape my weed in a dry herb pen, I do well except for the constant pain that reatment and meds have left me with, hence vaping weed. Now last week my mum had a full hysterectomy for cancer of the uterus and has texted me today saying she wants to try CBD as she’s not sleeping and in pain, now I said she could try some of my vape or I could make her oil and butter but it’s obviously going to have high thc % which she doesn’t want so I’m unsure how I can help? Are these over the counter cbd oils any good? I imagine not and she wants it now not 3/4 months away if I was to grow a high cbd strain?

Very sorry to hear about Your Mum mate, hope she finds some benefit from whatever you decide to get. Royal Queen Seeds sell various strength CBD oil and I know a few people who rave about it. I have tried CBD oils from local headshops and they are clearly not the same stuff as the RQS CBD I tried.

You could buy and grow your own CBD strains that have little or no THC. 

42 minutes ago, Thor420 said:

Very sorry to hear about Your Mum mate, hope she finds some benefit from whatever you decide to get. Royal Queen Seeds sell various strength CBD oil and I know a few people who rave about it. I have tried CBD oils from local headshops and they are clearly not the same stuff as the RQS CBD I tried.

You could buy and grow your own CBD strains that have little or no THC. 

Thank u, Yeah I will next time round but I’ve got a tent full that gets flipped to 12/12 next week so a while off being able to put anything new in.

Hi mate,

Id recommend having a look at 

Canabidol oil and gel tabs 

Are prob the best in the uk 

Tried and tested fda approved

I'd pop beans today from the CBD crew , you could look at their "CBD therapy" for example of a high CBD low THC . Cannatonic from resin seeds is the foundation to many high CBD strains and also worth looking into. Having some THC in there is not a bad thing, in fact THC is as or more medicinal than CBD in my opinion.  In the mean time you could do some research on a CBD supplier called "The original alternative " (previously known as  CBD brothers)  in the uk. I haven't used their products. But have heard there up there with the best quality the UK has to provide. 

Edited by Al Swearengen

Another option would to be infuse some of your existing Ganja (if you've grown it yourself) with coconut oil and give your mum really low doses, start her at night before she goes asleep. I'd be surprised if she doesn't start sleeping better. Just keep it low and comfortable. Coconut oil infusions can also be used topically effectively. :yinyang:

• Like 1

maybe this is wrong, but I would be introducing her to an indica RSO oil in very small doses so much so that you may be able to bluff it as the CBD effects lol

or a halfway house would be a strain which has some thc and cbd which is indica based.

for someone with or had cancer I think RSO oil and the like is a god sent medicine!