neurofibroma

twigs

:stoned: so i've got one of these neurofibroma things on/in my leg, its a lump under the skin attached to a nerve cell

70% of the time its fine (as long as i don't touch/bang it) but for that other 30% its like somebody cutting up your veins from inside your leg and tugging on them, ie it hurts lots

so im going to try some rso ive got and see what happens.. i want it gone essentially 

ive just put my second application (1st a few days ago) and straight away (5-10mins) the pain stopped :guitar:

i put it on the clingfilm for clothes sake and handling

large.IMG_1371.jpglarge.IMG_1372.jpglarge.IMG_1373.jpglarge.IMG_1375.jpg

smudge it around a bit then leave

you have to wipe the bottom of the tube with your finger to clean up the oil of course ..oh i just spilt another bit.. :upside:

• Like 4

I had to google that one mate!

Never heard of the neurofibroma before, hope you don't mind me asking a couple of things..

Is it just a one off? As in, it grows in the place it shows up, you treat it and its gone.. or does it come back?

Treatment can involve:

• surgery – to remove tumours and improve bone abnormalities
  • medication – to control secondary conditions, such as high blood pressure
  • physiotherapy
  • psychological support
  • pain management

So, surgery or put up with it somehow? I'm guessing the put up with somehow is a bastardized CBT program "push yourself through this" "you are wonderful!" "there is no pain!".. the last one you have to be Neo from the matrix to pull that one off!

:(

It's in the rules, you have to wipe the bottom of your oil with your finger or the oil goes off, honest! I hope you licked the finger afterwards or your finger can go funny ;);)

Good luck with the treatment, hope it works :yes:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

is it just a one off? As in, it grows in the place it shows up, you treat it and its gone.. or does it come back?

no mate its there all the time and it 'flares up' when my anxiety is high or it wants too..

the dr said they dont like taking them out unless they have to and advised capsicum cream which did feck all..

i've got really low blood and heart rate too.. im just getting old and collecting illnesses now lol 

yes the oil was stuck on my teeth before it got anywhere near my leg lol 

thanks for your comment :stoned: 

• Like 1

@twigs I'm very interested in this for a family member.

Questions

1. How long did you leave the oil on for?

2. Am I correct in assuming no psychoactive effect from topical application?

• Like 2

That must be some pain you're in brother, from the little I just read.. it attaches/forms on the nerves, only?

she sounds like a bitch :( why the nerve of all places!

Sorry what I meant with the one off was, if you get it/them removed, will they come back.. sorry mate, I should have been a little clearer in my post, that's my bad on that one!

Hopefully the oil works, i'll keep em crossed for ya mate, good luck!

That hashy oil taste will be with you a while :D i've heard you have to test it on your mouth 1st just to make sure other things down fall off of you :yes:  ;) You have to test multiple times, honest!! lol

• Like 1

hi @Absurdist:stoned:

1. i leave the oil on for as long as it lasts really mate, after a day or two it naturally dissipates so i just leave it with the clingfilm on (and sellotape :chains:)

2. well, i've always assumed their would be no psychoactive effect! but after reading about transferal of chemicals through the skin recently couldn't say 100%? 

i've given out lots of oils and creams and have never had anybody tell me they've got 'high' from them ever, people also pass work drug tests using my topical cream which i know is vey potent, so im going to say no? :mellow: ?

ive used it for years and have never felt remotely high using it as a topical, but, i am possibly high all the time so not for me to judge really, but like i say i never herd of anyone getting 'high' using topical's

cheers dude :stoned: 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, GreenPirate said:

That must be some pain you're in brother, from the little I just read.. it attaches/forms on the nerves, only?

when it hurts, its bad, it creeps up slowly, then you have to ride it out.. 

but like i say mostly its just their ..waiting.

im lucky mate theirs far worse off than me, my cousin caught meningitis when she was 11 , one side of her body shut down, she's still alive and the bravest most courageous fighter i know, she constantly puts me to shame, she's amazing :yinyang:

and im moaning about my knee :smokin:

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, twigs said:

im lucky mate theirs far worse off than me, my cousin caught meningitis when she was 11 , one side of her body shut down, she's still alive and the bravest most courageous fighter i know, she constantly puts me to shame, she's amazing :yinyang:

and im moaning about my knee :smokin:

You can always tell the genuine people, they always put others health needs before their own.

As you said "i'm lucky".. it's something that always comes up with genuine people. I was speaking to @Rex Mundi and he has some health issues (sorry to drag you in here Rex). I was feeling sorry for him, while he's feeling sorry for me, both of us thinking the other is worse off than ourselves.

Sorry, don't mean to derail your topic.

Meningitis scares the shit out of me with the kids, all kids! Kids are fighters, they really do put us adults to shame sometimes.

• Like 1

Guest Rex Mundi

@GreenPirate

My problem is quite stable, simply won't get worse.

I think you congenital (is it okay to use that term? lol ) types are in a worse situation than me ;) 

yet i'm sitting here some nights and the thought will pop in my head "I wonder how Rex is getting on, would be nice to pop in and have one with him to help him out!".

lol  :)

you'll be in my thoughts, @twigs.. I hope the oil helps mate.

sorry for the offtopic!!

• Like 2

On 02/04/2019 at 3:17 PM, twigs said:

no mate its there all the time and it 'flares up' when my anxiety is high or it wants too..

the dr said they dont like taking them out unless they have to and advised capsicum cream which did feck all..

i've got really low blood and heart rate too.. im just getting old and collecting illnesses now lol 

yes the oil was stuck on my teeth before it got anywhere near my leg lol 

thanks for your comment :stoned: 

I'm the same i have neuro fibromatosis 2 in my arm a few of them, had 2 removed in 1997 but two more replaced them so they stopped wanting to remove them due to can grow on spine and brain and we all dont want that. As im in the UK all i get is crap pain killers to stave off the daily nightmare. (they happen to be next to muscle so use muscle = pain) ive self medicated as much as i can afford for years. The best thing ive found thats good for it is a fat joint of some top notch bud. 

• Like 2

@shadyfooker i havent had a flare up all week dude after that oil application :stoned: and i usually get one a day 

i can feel it starting to come back though as the oil wheres off towards the end of the week. 

Ill do another application tomorrow i reckon see if it staves it off again 

weed defiantly helps for sure 

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, twigs said:

@shadyfooker i havent had a flare up all week dude after that oil application :stoned: and i usually get one a day 

i can feel it starting to come back though as the oil wheres off towards the end of the week. 

Ill do another application tomorrow i reckon see if it staves it off again 

weed defiantly helps for sure 

Do you think it would be worth you applying it twice a week to stop the pain coming back, or maybe even shrinking it completely with frequent doses? But then do you run the risk of it coming back elsewhere?

At least it has given you some pain relief, that's got to be worth another try!?

If anyone ever says the name of the illness to me, at least I can say I know it has helped someone online I know and worth a try.

Enjoy your weekend mate, don't forget to lick the finger clean! :)  ;)

• Like 2

22 hours ago, GreenPirate said:

Do you think it would be worth you applying it twice a week to stop the pain coming back, or maybe even shrinking it completely with frequent doses? But then do you run the risk of it coming back elsewhere?

At least it has given you some pain relief, that's got to be worth another try!?

im happy with once a week, it took 3-5 days for it to soak in/start to wear off my skin, then 2 days of no pain which is a result. if it goes away even better :stoned: 

funny enough i got a twinge this morning so i'll stick some more on now, if i can stop smoking it  :bong: 

cheers

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

On 02/04/2019 at 5:17 PM, GreenPirate said:

You can always tell the genuine people, they always put others health needs before their own.

sorry mate i didn't say thanks for the kind words the other day :stoned:

10 days and all is well, i've only had 2-3 bought's of pain, but that was when the oil ran out on my leg, reapplied, it took half a day to kick in for whatever reason, but when it did, no pain, just got to keep on top..

many thanks